Msn Video Chat..
I had a long distance call from Japan! I guessed I was being missed..? Anyway, it wasn't loh.. Sianz..! :(
Anyway, Spunky & Mumble initiated a msn video call while my scandal bf is away for shower.. (Dun noe gt bluff mi or nt! *herrr..*)
Photo hunt.. find out the where's mumble, spunky & tinynutz..

Super close up shot of nutz..

Well, I guess the gusy must be bored in Tokyo sia.. first, spunky asked who was sitting in front of mi during class den followed by mumble who came up a tough qn for the guys.. "A girl in our class wif a mole in the face.." Derrr.... *faintz*
Wa liew.. its been almost 10yrs since we grad loh. I seriously dun rem anyone wif dat mole leh.. Mumble kept emphasizing dat the name is super 冷门 de.. Den 'forced' me to dig out my year books loh.
Page by page where I browsed thru it den I saw a super toot face of Spunky loh! I guess it was prob Speech Day or someother events back in sch lah.. Super toot face sia.. I've placed it in front of the cam & we had a gd laugh over it. Haa~
Anyway, I seriously dun rem anyone whom I've left out le.. Luckily I still keep a copy of 4E2 class attendance sheet! Let me run thru the list now..! ;)
Class of 4E2 - 1999
1) ANG BOON KIAT JASON
2) CHAN YI WEI
3) CHEN HUILING
4) CHEN ZHUYING JEAN
5) CHIA SHENG RAY
6) CHOO HUI FANG
7) CHOW HUILING
8) CHUA JUNYONG
9) CHUA SENG CHEONG
10) DEVIYANTI OEN
11) DJIU SHERLEY
12) ENNIATI RUSLI
13) PANG SHIJUN NOREEN
14) GOH KAR HOUL
15) INDARATY BTE YUNUS
16) JAP REN'AI
17) LEE LILEEN
18) LEE WENDA
19) LIM HUISHAN
20) LIM KANG YUAN
21) LIN HUIJUN
22) LONG TIANGEN
23) NG HWEI HWEI
24) NUR JEHAN BTE SAMAD
25) PANG YOKE WAI CLARENCE
26) PHUA POH LING
27) POON FOONG LIN
28) QUEK TONY
29) QUEK XIONGWEI
30) SEE CHI SONG
31) SIM BOON KWANG
32) SUPPAPORN TECHATRAISORN
33) TAN BINGJIE
34) TANG JIAMIN
35) TEO JIA HUI EUGENIA
36) WONG JINGYAO ALVIN
37) YONG HSUI ANN
36) ZHUANG SIQING STUART
Not a single one is being left out in tis list coz its attendance sheet! Erm.. I also can't rem y I've a copy of tis but I seriously tink dat pc of attendance is certainly antique liao loh. Paper also turned yellow liaoz.. haa~
Nvm.. I shall ask mumble when he reaches SIN tomorrow. Spunky & nutz will be returning back to SG on Thurs..
Haf a safe trip hme guys..! ;)

1 Comments:
Dearest Poh , may i request you to remove the picture of me ?
thank you very much
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home