Monday, August 24, 2009

Manila Trip - Day 2

Day 2

I've survived 2nd day..! Adapting well now.. physically & mentally..

Last night was a bad night; can't Zzz early despite that I'm dead damn tired..! But hor.. I tink my mp3 on too loud till cannot Zzz till I buried myself in the pillows. I guess I Zzz shortly + all the way till this morn.

For morn.. I was a little late for b/f..! So sad loh.. I always love the porridge of Hotel Intercontinental @ MNL..! Damn nice loh.. so sad I cld only haf time for jus 1 round of b/f!

The trip to DSC office was also a scary one..! The taxi driver who drove me to the office, had totally no idea where it was. He drove & stopped by several times asking for directions while I was left alone in the car by M-Y-S-E-L-F..! (FYI, for those who nv been to MNL, its strongly advisable to lock the car doors when u travel)

Dinner @ Green Belt.. can't rem the exact name of rstnt but it serves local Filippina food.

- Pork Ribs; quite crispy & tasty! Shared this with Sherman..


Green mango salad.. damn sour..!

My dessert aft dinner.. DIY crepes with mango, honey & almonds..

Yummy..!

Da-tahhh..! The hidden mangoes..! sweet.. damn sweet..! :)
Ok.. time to get off for work..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home