Thursday, August 27, 2009

Last nite @ Manila..

Ya.. its the last nite for me @ Manila.. flying hme 2molo evening at 1850h..!


Again.. I'm all alone 2nite; Sherman has taken the afternoon flight back to SG but I greatly appreciate him for bringing me ard the last few days when he was here. At least I know where I can have nice food other den keep going back to eat Jollybean (PH local fastfood).



Anyway for dinner earlier on, I went alone... went back to the Jap rstnt we had patronised the other nite. I still can't resist their soba! Haa~ Prior dat, I've gt a request from Simon.. buy back PH's local snack, zhu you cha lookalike cracker. Well, hopped over to SM aka ShoeMart beside the hotel to hunt for this. I did bought some but aint sure if this is wad he wanted..

Finally.. last day of training.. we had some photo-taking session too! :)

This pic is so funny loh! It simply cut off Luz from the pic so 'prefectly'..

Ok.. we managed to squeeze everyone in! Btw.. so sweet of them to get me a bag + sea shells accessories. Thanks! :)


Here starts the prize presentation: wif Girlie..

With Luz..


With Babes.. (Ya.. dat's her actual name..)

With Elvie..

With Rhona..

With Soy..
Well, it started to pour during dinner time; I went ard Greenbelt but can't decide where to eat; decided to go back to the Jap rstnt - Sugi to have a 2nd round of Jap food! Anyway, it was raining "Fia & Jessie" heavily jus now. Stayed in the rstnt jus before 2030h before settling the bill & walked back to the hotel..
Dat's my cha soba! Oiishi des ne!


My wafu steak wif golden mushroom + shitake mushroom! Super yummy!
Btw, the entire dinner costed me only PHP740!



In case there's anyone who's keen, you may go to Greenbelt 2 to look for Sugi..!

On my way back to Hotel, I've decided to take the risk! Took out my cam to take some random pics of Manila.. its advisable by lotsa of ppl not to 'flash' yr valuable items in the public loh..
If I didn't rem wrong, this is the new shopping extension opp Greenbelt.

The entire stretch of rstnt.. the local Filippino rstnt - Sentrono which I ate wif Sherman on my 2nd nite was also at this stretch..

Oooooo.. I've bought the famous Philippino cheese buns back too! Tried 1 the other day & I'm loving it! :)


Ya.. back to the hotel..

Room 337 where I've stayed for the last few days.
Next.. here comes the very kuang zhang moment...!!
...........................................................
.............................................................
................................................................
...................................................................
.......................................................................
..........................................................................
...............................................................................
..................................................................................
.......................................................................................
..................................................................................
...............................................................................
..........................................................................
...................................................................
.............................................................
.....................................................
..............................................
......................................
...............................
.........................
...................
..........
da tahhh.. all snacks + soaps that I've bought in this trip! Excludes my turtle hor..

Not sure if this is the zhu yu cha cracker dat simon is referring to.. anyway, I've bought some.. let's try!


Btw, I went to get additional towels this trip too! Plenty of it + takes up a lot of space in my luggage too!
Initially, I was wondering how 2 keep it.. But looks like I can squeeze majority in my big bag.. den gd loh. At least no need 2 take the orbiang plastic bag walking ard the airport.. :)
Ok.. time 2 Zzz.. got 2 prepare my last presentation 2molo morn!
Less den 24hrs.. I'll be hme soon..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home