Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Do you still rem?? Part 1

I rem I did post some very old random pics b4.. jus cant seem to find..

Nvm.. since I've got the time now.. I shall dig out & post them now! =)

The below pics are found from my previous hp - Nokia 6280.. Also, pics are not in sequence. Too lazy to do the arrangement.


Ginger - Always giving us this look when we're eating.


Congrats QT.. Finally grad liaoz..! =)


I think this was 1 of our dive gathering, with me Uncle Ray, James, Yushan & who else? Cant recall the rest.. but I'm certain that the hands holding to the oysters are me, james & yushan!


I think it was 1 of the halloween when PX bought this from AMK Hub NTUC. She was telling me she wore this specs & walked from 1 end of the interchange to the other. No wonder she received weird stares from strangers. Haa~


This is the infamous water-bottle that WL was laughing so hard at..


Ms Goh.. you always had to shy away when taking pics? But this pic, she was shying from the cam; she was laughing her a$$ off the infamous BRANDED water-bottle joke. If you cant recall, the pic above was the one you were laughing at. *Does it helps..??*


My poor dog gt accused. Ms Goh insisted it was a lizard & NOT a dog. Can someone verify?


Those were the days where gg down to ECP was a super last min gathering & we had fun eating there too!


How cld we miss out our fav see hum! I cant vouch for all but its certainly a MUST for Ms Goh, JM & meeee..!


MMK aka Meow Meow King.. a ??? lang derived from JM. Something which all of us LOVES!


Who said BKK only sells XS clothes? You consider this big mahh??


Ms Goh with her signature 'pose' at the cam - shy'ing away..


This is what happen when you're working in an industrial area & the rain just poured heavily.. how to go back office siaaaa..


This is my fav neighbourhood cat - Ah Fat..! Does the same thing as Ms Goh.. Haa~


The last thing on my mind is to own this dog. Haa~
This was taken at 1 of the usual pubs where we used to frequent for drinks.. Those were the days.. Haa~


My fav cat taking lift back 'home'..


JM.. wad u doing?!
Btw, this was taken @ Central; I think at 1 of the dinner gathering where Sherley was back in town.


My 1st time stepping into the Turf Club & served at their VIP room. Shiok & gd view rite..


This BMW guy was teased by us at the traffic light junction. I wonder where did the namecard goes aft we left here. Hee~


Another attempt to cam whore + trying on Corrine's new pair of specs..


Retro night for SINRO D&D.. I will not forget that someone commented that I was my ex-boss wife that day! I was like.. "Huhhhhh.."


My horse bet slip..! Mai siao siao hor.. I did win $$$ that day. Haa~


When boss is not ard & you've got a coll who gt lobang on where to pluck mangoes.. check out the below pics! Haa~


I rem taking this pic along the way to Suntec.. during the IMF period. Nobody in town & the whole coffee bean was jus occupied by Kenny & me!


Trip to Bintan wif SY & Ricky..
Those were the days where everything also must snapped wan.. so SY snapped the drinks & I snapped on her taking it. Haa~


p0h @ New York New York when it jus opened not long..


Mind you.. he's a puppy & is HUGE loh. I think its less den 6mths old loh.. *pengz*


DM back from night dives!


HDB Tai Tai - Chen Liping & Kym Ng.. I rem we saw this @ AMK Hub on our way for some trip discussion with SY & Ricky.


Those were the days when I.. tried cam-whoring from the bottom angle yet the double chin is not so obvious.. Haiz...


Those were the days.. Linda & Boonyiem - Just Married..! Opsss.. shld be engaged! Hee~


Another shot of QT @ NYNY with p0h


Finally capture a better pic of my fav neighbourhood cat!


I'm a turtle lover too! This is wad I hoped to snap 1 day while diving.

Turtle: Are you looking at me..?
p0h: Yes & don't move!



My messy workstation in office. The dogs pic were taken down aft a session with the fengshui master.


Wowwwwwww... cant recall when was this taken but I rem it was a b'day celebration for HM when she was in SG. Time flies.. she's getting married in Oct next year..
r

Wee you weeee..! Swee bo? Haa~


Those were the days when JM go Tanjong Pinang & got 'bullied' by the masseur. She was tickling JM all over & we had a gd laugh instead of massage loh. Haa~


When p0h like 2 take 'nude' pics..


Kelong stay..


To Taipei on QT's b'day..! =)


Anyone missed the DHL balloon?


Wowwww... classic pics..!


And not forgetting when I was way way thinner back then..
Why were we promoting the bottle of suntanning oil ahhh? Cant recall.. Haa~


A cute video of Ginger with her new toys & when p0h tried to steal it away..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home