A couch potato over the Labour Day wkend..
I love PH, regardless its Labour Day, CNY or others! PH = not a working day!! *Yippeee*
I've been a couch potato this weekend; other den this morn where I was out to Bukit Timah to start my training for the upcoming expedition in Jul, the last 48hrs I was prob in bed for the past 40hrs or so. Sleep, tv, surfing the net all done in bed... *shiok*
Glad that I can finally let my hair down, enjoying my nua'ness at hme; the past 2 weeks has been a damn stressed + hectic week for mi! All I need this wkend is, a stress-free activity, if possible Zzz Zzz n more Zzzz.. New work, new environment, new colleagues, new boss, new processes, new balalalaaaa.. the list goes on n on..
2molo will be the start of the 3rd week at the new workplace, I'm sure I can overcome all the uncertainty at work. Though it's my 1st step out aft 6Y, I'm not in a situation where its... "teach an old dog new tricks.." Everywhere works the same, all I need is prob some time to adjust to the new working environment & culture.
When there's more time next week, I'll love to pen down a lot of outstanding entries.. All these r memories which I'll like to rem. Despite being a tearful, difficult decision which I've made, I hope to receive blessings from everyone. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home