Resignation rate is reaching its new peak soon!
Waittttttttt..! Dun get me wrong.. I'm not resigning (yet).
Another friend of mine is in the midst of typing out the resignation letter! I'm gonna send her my version & she can edit from there. She's the 2nd pax 2nite whom I've fwd out a copy of the sample (resignation) letter 2nite, 3rd pax for this week..! Damn kuang zhang rite?
Its gd to have 1 copy by yr side.. standby a copy.. who knows when u need it loh.. haa~
Looks like market is picking up & is really good! I've totally lost count on the num of ppl whom I know, resigned in the last 2 mths! This is prob the 'growth' stage (if you've studied Marketing / Product Life cycle related topic, u shld find this familiar).. I foresee more to come in the next few mths.. Woohooooo...
Should I, should I not..?? *pondering* Oppssss.. *p0h, pls wipe dat evil thought of yrs away!* ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home