More than jus gratitude towards yr kind gesture..
How often do u extend a helping hand for someone in need?
I dun deny; I'm pretty guilty of standing aloof by the side at times. The evil p0h in me, always tell mi "Sure gt ppl help de lahhhh.." By the time when my conscience wakes mi up & when I moved on to help, there is someone ahead of me to help those in need. So am I retard, heartless or ..?? (I don't wish to comment further...)
Well, u must be thinking p0h is full of crap 2nite esp at this hr (FYI, it 0120h now!!).. somehow, something happened 2day. Made mi ponder for a while b4 coming up with this entry..
I asked myself this:
1) How far will u go to help yr friends?
2) Will u extend the same 'level' of help to a stranger?
I shld not comment for #1 in case I receive any violent objections / suffer a backlash aft this entry. *zipppppppppppp*
#2, I'm pretty sure I'll be VERY hesitant to help.. unless you're a very old ah ma / ah gong whom I notice u certainly need my help else.. I'm walking off. Paisehhhh..
Yet today, I received a helping hand when my leg has to cramp in the middle of NOWHERE..!! I seriously.. mean CRAMP, not numbness..!! This is the xxx times in a month I've experienced leg cramp. Not sure what leads to it but it simply occurs once in a while.
Obviously, I was pretty helpless though I was with BA... and of coz, this wasnt the 1st time it happened in front of BA. I bet you must be feeling damn #$%^&*() each time u see mi in such situation!
(Enough of side-track...)
There was this stranger.. I bet this is prob the 1st time I've met u yet u simply extended a helping hand without asking. Oooo.. btw, it was an aunty who offered mi help. She emptied her barang barang just to find those medicated cream to help massage my leg, hoping it will improve blood circulation so as to ease my cramp'ness. That moment, I was simply dumb struck loh! I know I wouldnt have done that if I ever meet someone in the same situation.
Deep in my heart, a simple thank you from me ain't enough to express my gratitude towards u; I truly appreciates the helping hand extended when I need most; it certainly warms my heart. =)
A big thank you to BA too; thanks for finding out the remedy to avoid cramp'ness. BA told me I prob lack of water / salt, a bottle of isotonic drinks will help to replenish what is lack in my body! (though its not a 100% cure but.. prevention is better den cure rite?)
Lastly, I jus pray.. all goes well over the weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home