Thursday, November 18, 2010

Suicidual thoughts..??

I guess..

- I must be 'tired of living'..
- I must be sleeping while washing my bottle..
- I'm a little slow in realising that I've jus drank a sip of water with some residue of detergent left on my bottle cap!!

Whahaaaaaaaaa...

It took me seconds later to 'register' what I had jus drank & it has a 'detergeny' weird after taste! Haa~

Another few seconds later to recap what I did to my bottle before realising some small bubbles are still 'lingering' ard the bottle cap (Yes.. I added a lot of Mama lemon detergent while doing a thorough wash to it.. I should haf taken a longer time to rinse everything off instead..)

Well, I guess that's me.. but it wasn't an intentional plan to start foaming (from my mouth ya..) in the office.. =)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life has been rather hectic since the return of my big break.. But that doesn't contributes to the above.. Dun worry, I don't need the SOS Hotline yet.. Haa~

Something, someone, some nice gestures from somebody had brighten up my day too!

Thanks for the special delivery of cheng teng from Bedok camp! Jus like a catalyst injected in me.. at least this is the best dessert I've eaten aft my HK trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home