Long winded / forgetful...?
I noe i had just ended my previous entry. Jus rem something scare happened last wk while bathing! I was peeped while bathing loh! *scary* Apparently tis "intruder" has multiple legs... Erm... nt Mr. Caterpilla. The correct ans is... Mr. Centipede loh! Goodness... I wonder how cum my hse toilet suddenly gt centipede wan loh. (I wonder where e hell it came from loh... it still amde mi puzzled till 2day where it came from. I stayed on the 8th floor. I doubt he noes how 2 take the lift up to the 9th floor & took e stairs down. I also doubt he has the stamina to climb all e way to 8th floor thru the drainage pipes.)
I started to panic for dat moment... my hair was still full of the shampoo foam & on the other hand i had to fight against the damn intruder! Super bz + gt 2 maintain calm... Tink the whole episode ended in 5mins or so.... had a long & tough fight. It was tough trying to force e intruder to a corner so dat i can open up e drain to wash it down! Yuxx.... the moment when i recall tis, my hair still stands. Somehow jus tink each visit to the toilet is damn "spooky"... u nv noe who's gonna ambush at the corner to attack loh...
Haiz... all of a sudden, dun noe y started to haf running nose out of the blue. Been having running nose while writing my previous entry. It gt worse while writing tis intruder entry of the year. Maybe my body is tellling mi... "U nid more rest / its time of the yr to get MC again?" Haa~ I prefer the latter excuse... Haa~ ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home