Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Pat's B'day celebration + x'mas gift xchange...

18th Dec 07 (Tue):
Yipee... 1st X'mas gift is received tonite from my PT classmates. Met up wif them for dinner @ Holiday Inn Parkview for dinner to celebrate Pat's B'day + our x'mas gift xchange session. ;)

Group pic...
Uncle Rayven, Jasmine, B'day Girl Patricia, Eurica, Sharon + p0h...

Gift xchange session...!

Happy Faces Part 1...

Happy Faces Part 2...


Haiz... w/o fail, I get a little pissed off aft each meet-up. The fact dat someone still dun haf not digest the fact is dat "1) I dun own a car 2) dun drive to work 3) Out of Office msg does not = On Leave...." Na beiz .... ^#%$#$^&
Well... I haf also satisfied the curious person who asked the above & as usual, I told her off in a bery bu shuang manner loh... "Auntie, I dun own a car, I dun drive to work, Haf u seen me drive out when we were out previously???? Btw, our sales personnel may not haf sufficient calendars & diaries to give out to all customers tis year so pls stop asking me WHY..." *Faintz*

Anyway, let's backtrack a little back to yesterday....

Was out at another office for a meeting wif e Finance personnels for some discussion... it was a boring one... it almost killed me loh. *yawnz* Haiz... I suppose the next one will be in Jan 08... if only my coll isn't gg on maternity leave... i tink i can be spared from all tis... Helpppp ahhhh....

It started to pour again aft we end our meeting. So difficult to get the bloody cab on the 1st day of the price hike. :( Finally got 1 but the uncle went to Golden Mile all becoz of KBX who went to pressed the speed dial so can't blame the taxi uncle loh... Haiz... another long wait for the 2nd cab... *yawnz*

KBX dropped mi off @ ECP since I'm meeting my parents for dinner. Tried & tasted the fishhead steamboat there. I tink its so far the best among all my steamboat recki dinners loh. (WL, next time no nid to eat duck rice all dat when we go ECP liaoz...!!! New dishes waiting for us now... Hee~)

Erm... I have yet to check out wif KBX how much was the cab fare... I'm curious to find out. Btw, 2 of my colls took a cab b4 us & it cost them S$36 from Changi South to Woodlands.... (Inclusive of booking charges + other surcharges...) It realli cost a bomb to catch a cab now... morale of the story... avoid taxis now! If u need, take non-Comfort cabs from now till 21st Dec. If i'm not wrong, the rest of the operators will start to the price hike wef next week b4 X'mas Eve.... *sweat*

Quote of the day.... "Increase our salary to match the ever increasing living expenses in SIN...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home