Monday, December 10, 2007

Shaggg...

10th Dec 07 (Mon)
Yesh... tink I'm totally shagged aft 40hrs of non-sleep marathon over the weekend. I was home ard 3+ this morn. Since den... I haf been Zzz from 3+ till 1+ this afternoon followed by checking some mails b4 gg back to Zzz again till 8+ in the evening. Does dat tells u how shag I m rite now? I hope it does... My shoulders r aching as well... *Tired... I nid more Zzz...*

9th Dec 07 (Sun)
After months of planning, weeks of shopping for our dresses + a few other meeting wif e groom's bros for the actual day schedule ---> Carrie's & Van's big day... The day has finally come...
I could say tis is the 1st time i haf seen the biggest grp of sisters (x10) + brothers (x11) gang for a couple's wedding. Not forgetting the 9 + 1 cars convoy too...~! Stylo leh...

Pre-wedding preparations:
Angel trying to iron her dress...
- She's pretty puzzled y her dress is getting wetter each time she ironed her dress... Does tis tell us something? Hee~
Xueli helping out to squeeze all lime juice...
Xueli & Xiaofen dd the pong pong for the groom...
2355h on the eve of the wedding...
Goodness... We r not done yet. Racing against time
All of us r bz wif our individual task... Let's check out wad Xiaofen is dd...

0350h... the bride is not up yet... Where r u???
There she is... finally up liaoz... ;)
Xiaofen is ready...
So is p0h...
Xueli still seems to be in a daze... Well, u can't blame us... we did not Zzz for the whole nite loh...

Angel dd rebpnding early in e morn loh...

Our bride wif her MUA...

Terence + Weiqiang. The brother's attire for the day -> singlet + coat + long pants + socks wif clogs??? Biang or not???

A close look of the clogs... its indeed an unique attire...

Xueli + p0h @ Legends basement carpark...


Xueli + p0h @ Legends aft our makeover... spot the diff? Haa~

The sisters grp pics... MIA are... Huiyi, Haidi + p0h

Here comes the bride for the solemnization...

Huiyi + Meiqin, The recep for the bride's side...

Xiaofen + Angel, the recept for the groom's side...
Suprise... so nice of them to turn up. Alvin, Shujun + Jason... our poly classmates... ;)
Carrie + p0h...
The march-in...
A toss to the groom for our specially made drinks... I hope u liked it... hee~
Puke scene in the hotel room...
The identity of the puker will not be disclosed...
Dat's all for the day... time 2 Zzz too... Nitez~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home