Friday, December 14, 2007

My zipper can't be zipped loh! Omg... can u imagine how panic i was in the loo in e office! I doubt u ppl can't unless u haf e same experience b4 loh. Trying hard 2 ensure it can be fully zipped up. It took mi several attempts b4 it finally zipped up! Wad an interesting way to "perk" up my day loh... Lolz... Next, off to meet Jason Ang for early lunchie nearby our workplace. Both of us haf been working in e same area for so long but tis is the 1st time we r lunchin tog & he has jus tendered not long... So i suppose tis will be our last time to eat tog in dat area as well... hee~ Afternoon was out to RO for meeting with the HR team. Pleasant pleasant suprise.... met my prince charming there...! He was here to meet up wif my new boss but he came at the wrong time since we were both gg for a meeting soon. Haa~ I went in to tell Iris I saw Andrew.... hee~ Anyway, she helped to call him up again. He will be back to pass her x'mas log cakes during the late afternoon. My dear Iris was so sweet dat she came over signalled to me dat he's here... he's back! Normally I'm not a person who is an expert to read lip reading but somehow I managed to get the hint from Iris dat she's saying..."Andrew is here... Andrew..." Off I dashed out from my meeting room, leaving my boss & the rest in e room to further discuss... Hee~ Too bad I dun haf the opportunity to snap a quick pic of him & post online... 你们真没口福.... lolz... Anyway, aft work... met up wif Eve, Beliaw + Baoxia to catch the train back hme while Beliaw had dinner wif mi b4 we went hme... Ok... another highlight of the day starts in the late evening ard 9+ while I was dd my laundry... Unexpected guests in my neighbourhood... welcome little red rhino from SCDF... Initially, i tot somebody's hse caught fire or so.... The firemen were so eager running to ard the void deck to inspect the cause. Next, the kpo aunties started to help keep a lookout as well. I believe i missed out quite a bit den next when I noe... all e firemen gathered at the carpark in front of my hse followed by the huge fire engine + another 2 police car arrived at the scene.... I can't see well wad's down there but it looks like a pool of foam on the road. Is it act of terrorist / sabotage / someone accidentally spilled dat on the road? I dun noe since I wasn't down there to witness it. Nvm... I have taken some pics. Let's watch the firemen at work...

Dear firemen arriving at the scene...


Kiasi driver driving his car out in case his car kena... Here comes Mr. Policeman too!

Can u c my neighbourhood kpo uncles, aunties ... downstairs???

The onlookers from my neighbouring block...


Ok... Dat's the end for today... nt gonna haf a long post as I kip getting dc 2nite... ciaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home