I have...???
I have... :
1) missed scribbling something something on my blog on 29th Feb 08; its only once in ever 4yrs yet I missed it! Damn it loh... :(
Yesh... jus write anything... it can be "Lalalalalaaaa.... / abcdefghijklmn.... Hello....."
2) missed my Ba Chor Mee on Sat!!! Arggg... We were jus a little late... y can't the Ba Chor Mee uncle wait for us...?! *angry*
WL & I were simply too lost; not knowing where else we could go for our late lunch...
3) made a BIG joke on Thurs!
My dept had a discussion on getting a temp for 6mths earlier in the morn. We had some disagreement wif our 1 & only choice so my boss - Ross gt me to call up some of the recruitment agencies & get them to recommend some candidates. The 1st resumes came in shortly aft lunch... Aft reading thru, I shouted across my workstation to my Boss... "SHERMANnn...." Opss.... call WRONG name loh...!!! But den it was too late loh... all my colls heard it & said... "Orrr... u missed ex-boss ah? Call oso call wrongly loh..." The whole dept jus burst into laughter for dat moment... I'm not sure if Ross heard dat... I dare not lift my head up to check it out... *faintz*
4) bad breath aft eating lotsa of cockles wif garlic @ a Pu Tian rstnt along Kitchener Road!
It was a lunch treat from my my coll – Fayy, who has gotten the Employee of The Year (EOY) award. I even forgotten abt it & went to meet my supplier in the late afternoon loh. Haa~ Hope the smell had subsided aft all my efforts to clear it when I got back office.
5) drove past the road on Sat @ TPY where the CCTV captured snap shots of Mas Selamat Kastari...! (The JI detainee who escaped from Whitley Detension Centre) OMG.... I only gt to know it aft reading the papers when I've got hme dat nite. WL also sms mi telling mi abt it... *phew...*
To further elaborate on Mas Selamat Kastari... he was given the 'slip' while he was being taken to the toilet at the Whitley Detention Centre. OMG... How cld tis have happened? Wad were the guards been doing???
The search is now being extended island wide; posters of his photos being pasted all over with heavy traffic movements such as the bus stops, interchanges, hawker centres. Even the 3 telcos have joined in, helping to send mms to their subscribers. The checkpoints have also stepped up their checks. For those who r planning to go overseas esp to M'sia, tink twice. Dun get me wrong. I haf nothin against M'sia. I jus wanna bring up the point dat u prob haf to spend longer time clearing the immigration...
We r oso running out of time. The longer it drags, the more danger the public is exposed to. Let's pray hard dat he will be captured soon. Btw, can I oso suggest that the electronic tag is placed on dangerous ppl like him. Isn't it easier to track? Press the button & u will c where on earth he is loh... Maybe I had made it sound too easy... but dat's jus my tots though...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home