Post CNY...
Yesh...! I have completed 3 movies over the long wkend last week. Watched CJ 7 with the grp of gals, Kungfu Dunk wif JM & Ah Long Pte Ltd wif XF. The 1st 2 shows will be much worth watch den the last one. Despite repeated attempts from XL to 'dissuade' me (opp of persuade; not sure if such word actually exist...), I still went ahead to watch; only to cum out of the show saying dat its not worth my time for it...!!! I'm sorry XL, I should haf listened to you... Haa~
Another kick / crave was satisfied during tis festive season -> MJ Tournament...!!! Till date, I went for 2 sessions; 1 @ San's House & another @ Andy's place. Haiz... not much luck... haven recover my loss back. Tink the bets at San's house was too high loh. Lose quite a bit ($39) while our BIG winner aka Ms Goh Wee Ling leh... won $100+ from us. Well, Andy & the rest of the guys tot I will lose a big time round but they seem to be wrong... Haa~ I won the game despite losing all the way from the start. The turning point was during the last round of the game, I won 2 rounds. First, it was from my biggest 'customer' Andy, who threw the card & I won! He had to pay in full (meaning to say, I got the biggest game -> 5 tiles / flowers...) + double the payout whereas the rest had to pay in full. In the next game, I so happen to end of the game by 自摸 of another 大牌...! I cld only say a big Thank you to the guys for contributing + minimising my loss incurred for the mj session on the previous day...~!
Let's hope there will be a session of mj tonight as well! All whom I have nv play wif b4 aka 'new mj kahs...' Let's jus hope it wun jus take too long to end the game as Mr. Peh haven gt the hang of it....
Huat, Huat & Huat to p0h...! ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home