LG, my loyal companion... U will be missed...
17th Feb 08 (Tue):
Feeling damn shag rite now... I slept for prob 4hrs today, reaching hme ard 7+ in the morn. Was out for house warming invited by Van & Carrie @ their love nest in Simei. Another round of steamboat (Carrie, XL & I already had 1 round of steamboat @ Mushroom Pot - Oasis e nite b4...) + lao yu sheng wif Van & his bros.
A late nite mj game was arranged @ Carrie's 娘家. Kinda not suitable playing mj at their place as there's bound to be complains from their neighbours. I tink there were ~ 12 ppl who went over to Carrie's place which was pretty near, perhaps jus 7mins drive. We had a total of 5 cars which drove over. Super 夸张 loh... *faint*
The guys whom I played wif were certainly entertaining throughout the game. Weiqiang, 4ever wif lotsa of ideas + tinking of stories for each mj tiles. The cat & mouse of the mj were named "Tom" & "Jerry". Whereas for the chicken + centipede, they r called the "铁公鸡" & "蜈蚣" which he was inspired by the movie of Jet Li where he acts as Huang Fei Hong in the "黄飞鸿之铁公鸡斗蜈蚣" show...
Next, we haf Chook where he seems to haf lotsa mj theories to share. We told him dat his knowledge for mj is so gd dat he can write a book & publish to mj idiots like me & our newbie dat nite loh... Terence seems more confused den anyone aft hearing him say so much of the theories. I certainly hope he had learned something from him last nite...
Our star of the nite is none other den .... Terence! Everyone of us (even for XL + carrie who were not playing but sitting at the side watching the game) almost died of heart attack! Lolz... he gaf us an opportunity to know wad 'xiao xiang gong' + 'da xiang gong' were... In 1 of his game, he tot dat he was able to end off the game, only to realise he's not supposed to use 大牌 as 眼睛 where he did not haf a flower of his own / animals. Becoz of tis, he had to pay $1.60 to the 3 players... (Erm... we ain't dat heartless yet... we gaf him 50% discount ok...) So much things happened but I'm sure he's not forgetting how the 'san tong' not once but twice consecutively, ruined him in paying the max to Van & it also helped him to win in his last round... 真是好邪门...
In the afternoon, went out to meet SK + Ray @ amk to discuss on our next dive trip to Cebu tis April. At least the date of the trip is fixed. Wad left pending is the cost of the accomodation + dive. I'm hoping SIA Boss's friend can get us a gd deal for tis trip. Cebu, I'm back again....! ;)
WL was here earlier. She was here to ... *sob sob* collect my dear LG tv. I'm bidding gdbye to my tv; my companion for the past 8yrs. Nv did she once failed to entertain me when I'm bored... I'm handing her over to WL... WL, can u promise dat she will be well taken care of till the day she served u last? Btw, the remote control will miss the tv too... (Apparently, WL forgot to take the remote control along wif her when she moved the tv out from my place loh... haa~)
Haiz... I'm all left alone in my room rite now... so quiet, so lonely w/o my LG tv... Wad is accompanying me now is my tv in the living hall where I had on it, listening to the sound of it. I jus had to endure for another 2 more days & my new companion -> Sony 37" LCD + Pioneer Home Theatre system will be here! There is a saying..."The old must go & the new will come..." I had spent a bomb on these 2 items so I suppose I shld be hme for the next 6mths fully utilising to the max on these 2 bah... U r also welcome to join me wif my new tv set at my place... ;)
Super tired now... gonna haf an early Zzz... bye to my loyal tv. U will be missed dearly by me...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home