寻找肖兔, 羊, 猪的朋友... 也不能忘了我的秘密朋友 - 老虎大哥... 你们在那里...???
Tis year spring cleaning has been kinda 'flop' coz I din managed to cover all corner in my room. My table was only packed 1/2 wif some corners still left wif a layer of dust & all things were jus left there w/o havin arranged back to it place... Haiz...
I would also say the once a year spring cleaning allows me to "discover" / chanced upon things I haf nt seen for ages loh. Found some pics taken in Dec 2006 which I prob seen back den & the cd has been kept in 1 corner of the room since den...
Haiz... if only my current curls r like dat...
The purple background is nice...
I specially chose tis becoz... of my long straight hair... Hee
Well, enough of the makeover pics. I found 1 pic taken for my diving license...
真是佛靠金装,人靠衣装....
Anyway, let's now rewind back to the eve of CNY. I'm sure u must haf watched / stayed to watch on the 'prediction' of the 12 animals on Ch 8 each year. I can say dat is a die die oso must watch part esp when they intro on 猪大哥... 1 part of the segment mentioned dat... "今年肖猪的朋友会有血光之灾... " I strongly agree loh coz I have already cut my finger while clearing up my room loh. Erm... can't rem if it was in the year of Boar / Rat dat I cut myself ... poor finger (to be precise... its my middle finger loh...) Kinda feel a bit handicap when I can't actually type using it, when u wash yr hands, u oso feel e slight pain... so much things can't be done the usual way like I used to do it... Indispensable finger...
Next, they also mentioned something abt career which it says... 肖兔, 羊, 猪 能在你的事业上帮你一把... Wei... where r u ppl? I'm looking for u... ;)
7th Feb 08 (Thurs):
1st day of the Lunar New Year... a routine which I believed I had went thru at least for the the past 20 odd years; waiting for relatives to cum over to my place. The same old faces dat I seen every year, not forgetting new members being added to the family. Unfortunately, I can hardly recall their names... *paiseh paiseh...* (U can't blame mi as well... aft all we only meet up once a year only mah...)
For tis year, I woke up exceptionally early, abt 1130h (its pretty early coz my relatives normally c mi in the noon, getting ready to wash up...) It was oso the sound of the 1st lion dance troupe dat past by my neighbourhood, woke mi up... tis is oso the alarm clock for me during tis time of the year...
Ppl started to drop by my place past 1pm... my role for each CNY is pretty simple... being a nice 花瓶 + waitress + chef's assistant +公关小姐 + kpo'in ard... *yawnz...*
Anyway, met up wif some of the gals for movie - CJ 7 at nite over @ AMK Hub... Not only we gt to watch the movie, we only saw Kelly Phoon - 潘嘉丽 wif her mentors who were oso there 2 catch the same show... It's a nice show, both hilarious + sad... Not revealing much details... go watch the movie if u wanna noe more... ;)
Wad amuses me most was Sandi's nonchalant expression when she exited frm the theatre & bumped into 李伟松...! U shld haf witnessed how it all happened & poor 伟松 was like... "Huh...somebody bumped into me & turned his head ard to find the culprit..." Again... the simply bo chap San jus walked off.... Lolz...
Back hme b4 I Zzz, I gaf my mum + dad the ang pows I had prepared the day b4... my 1st monetary contribution to my parents aft working for so long...
*tired day...*
8th Feb 08 (Fri):
Nothin much... woke up ard 11+ but still went back to Zzz till 2+ b4 I woke up to get myself some food + spent some time perfecting my manicure skills. I can now proudly says I can paint my nails on my right hand neatly, w/o smudging it. *achievement*
Wif no programs 2day, I'm prob gonna stay at hme to watch more n more shows... my dear laptop, pls endure wif mi these 2 days... ;)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home