Monday, July 14, 2008

Its time I tink abt my future...

Haiz... when someone doesn't chat wif u for the longest time & suddenly tok 2 u... u must be tinking he/she might want to borrow some $$$ or nid a favor from u etc...

Haiz... the worse happened 2day. I haven spoke to him for mths & not sure y he msn me 2day. Its only in the midst of the conversation when I asked wad he was bz wif lately, he said... "preparing for my wedding loh..." Haiz... Nv had I expected it to come so soon.

Once again, I had to swallow the truth... he's always giving me 'suprises'... Haiz... nevetheless, I've given him my word, to be there & share his joy at his wedding dinner...

Haiz... maybe its time I seriously sit down & tink of wad I wanna in the next few years. Many have settled down & all of them haf either... given birth (Sherley from my class), going to gif birth (Linda), jus conceive (not gonna reveal until she breaks the news out)... OMG... its time... time to tink abt my future le...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Met up wif QT & WL for movie aft work 2day... 10 promises to my dog.

A story dat truly touches me; even the puppy is of the same breed as Ginger... it jus reminds me of the time we used to haf. Haiz... it jus made mi feel guilty when they recite the 10 promises. Haiz... jus how many haf I done, done as my part to make her feel dat I've been there for her, made her happy. Haiz...

As usual, such storyline will make mi my tear glands xtra active! ;) Been crying since the start of the show till the end (though the ending a bit weird de loh...)... I tink it realli touches my heart. At least I noe how Sock (dat's the name of the dog) & the owner felt...

A nice show to watch but I hope I did not scare WL badly. Halfway through the show, she turned ard & saw mi weeping badly in the midst of the show le... By the time the show ended, I walked out wif red swollen eyes... I thank god dat Stuart was not there wif mi in the show else I'm gonna haf free publicity from him again... Haa~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home