Sunday, August 17, 2008

Badly bruised...

17th Aug 08 (Sun):

Haiz... I tot I'll nv fall... but it seems I'm super wrong loh..! (I'm not trying to be haolian but I've been very careful when I blade...) I fell thrice 2day while roller-blading.. Haiz... 2 on the same spot (right thigh) + 1 on the left thigh... den buang my roller blade too. Its slight disfigured.. (JM, mine has got more scratches den yrs now.. hee~ ;)

Haiz.. My wrist r ok, knee cap slight bruised wif abrasions aft the 2nd fall & my right thigh hurts... Haiz.. *sadness..*

Aheemmm... my legs r tired too... Longest dist covered for 2day's blading session! From end of Fort Road (where JM & San saw the prawns dat lang gao previously wif Andy) till the PCN to Changi Beach den back to Fort Road again loh.. I tink the total dist shld be 30km bah.. Super bu xing le..! Haa~

But den again... I still wanna say.. I'm badly bruised...! *sob sob*


16th Aug 08 (Sat):

Super hibernate mode 2day.. slept at close to 5am & woke up ard 4+ to get myself my food den back to Zzzzzzzz again ard 7+ in the evening. The day is kinda wasted for jus Zzz at hme but I tink I nid it man. Been kinda lack of Zzzzz lately loh... Hee~


15th Aug 08 (Fri):

Happy B'day to my long time friend cum pen pal whom we have progressed from those days where icq was damn in to msn & sms these days... I was telling him I was gg for a late nite mj session & he wished mi luck.. he said his b'day brought luck to SIN; our table tennis players got into the finals aft the game wif the Korean team loh... Haa~

Prior tis, was out wif my PT studies classmates for a b'day celebration for Jasmine.. Uncle Rayven + Pat was not able to make it due to work commitment.. Haiz... Let's hope we will have full attendance the next time round bah.. ;)

The final activity of the nite was mj session @ Andy's place wif JH, Winnie + her bf...! My 1st time playing wif all except for the mj pro, Andy. Won a little bit of $$$ dat nite lah.. though not enough to cover the full cab fare but it did helped to subsidise a little bit.

Left aft the 1st pok ard 3+.. the rest con't the game till 7+ in the morn! Kudos to all leh.. can 'tong' the whole nite sia.. I doubt I can't + I din shower b4 gg over so super buay tahan the sticky feeling all over me.. I'm glad I made the rite move.. Haa~


14th Aug 08 (Thurs):

I've finally clocked close to 10km on the trendmill in gym loh. It was only aft some pushing + coaxing den I got myself close to the 10km target...

Another lesson learnt, try not to eat aft exercising loh.. freaking made mi wan to puke aft sharing the pig organ soup + a plate of hokkien mee which was suppose 2 taken by myself. I only ate 2 mouthful & gaf up! Wad a waste of food sia... Haiz..

Aft the meal, Andy drove me back to office & I went to puke..!!!!!!!!!!! Haa~ Dat wasn't the main purpose of gg back office lah. Dun worry folks.. hee~

The rest of the week will remain a history... memory is failing too.. haa~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home