Sunday, August 10, 2008

Farewell Week...

Oooo... realised I took so much pics last wk! Its a gd I've got lotsa pic but the uploading took ages... sianz..! :(

8th Aug 08 (Fri): Janice's last day - Party @ St James Powerhouse KTV...

Dat's Janice + Terence


Steve aka Weiliang..


We've something in common.. all of us from NYP, SEG. Different intakes..
Janice, Beliaw & p0h


Terence + Steve...
Steve, I finally get to hear yr singing. He's been telling us he got 2nd prize in the singing competition in his army days loh..


The group pic..
Rajan + Janice + Beliaw + p0h + Terence + Steve


The 2 interns in Procurement regional office... both are posted from our HQ - Bonn to SIN..


Terence: Mike Stand
Janice: Professional singer doing her album recording..


Some pics nt meant to upload... kena verbal warning from Terence; he warned mi to delete the pics else he's not gonna coach mi if I nid help on Excel loh. Haiz..


7th Aug 08 (Thurs):

Dinner date wif bud Yushan @ Shokudo, Raffles City B1...


Dat's my omu rice with hamburg...


Udon soup for Yushan..


Yushan aka Ms Diver..


Oooooooo......... guess wad Yushan saw on her bowl..! Freaking gross baby cockroach!


Seriously, I tink the hygiene level has rooms for improvement.

First, I saw the chief who was cooking the egg for the Omu rice, whose rag / table cloth (the corner of the cloth; no matter how big / small the area could be, I tink its still not very hygienic loh...) dropped into the frying pan wif the egg in it. Erm... *turned off...* I was praying dat I'm not getting dat egg loh. Thank god... dat egg was served to another customer instead.. *phewww..*

Next, also the final straw... Yushan spotted a baby cockroach in her bowl of udon when she had finished..! Goodness.. Took many pics of it.. We also called in the mgr along to verify. I'm glad dat he did appologise for the oversight from his kitchen staff & waived off the charges incurred for yushan's meal..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carol's Farewell Lunch @ Kim Choo...

On the same day, our dept had lunch over @ Kim Choo @ East Coast Road. A penarakan food recommended by JM.


Our dept grp pic @ Kim Choo..




Hey... I tot we were supposed to put up farnie faces???


Haa~ Farnie pics w/o Ross...!




Boss... we wan more bonus + pay..!


A proper grp pic... :)


Carol + Margaret...


Margaret, insisting Carol to lean over..! Haa~


Carol + p0h..


I can BLACKMAIL Fayy wif tis pic le.. Haa~




Carol + Fayy + Corrine + Felicia..





Ooo... I din noe Huat Kuey got green color wan loh... ;)


Ok liao lah... its realli time for me to go koonz liaoz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home