Running shoes needed..!
28th Jul 08 (Mon):
At work - Ross asked if there's any hols tis Fri or neext week 2day... I asked him... "U wan to celebrate 1st day of Hungry Ghost Festival this Fri ah? Can go back before the sunset? I a bit pang tang leh... scare meet dirty things loh..." Fayy jus kept laughing... haa~
Aft work - went out for a jog @ ECP today.. simply no determination to con't the jog. Simply gaf up the jog loh. Tink I'm simply not used to jog outdoor. Though there's sea breeze, sunset to njoy but I tink I'm prob suitable to jog in the gym. Ay least I can push myself on the machine... ;)
Oooo... btw, my shoes abt to CMI liaoz loh. Its time to invest in a new pair of running shoes; tis pair has been wif mi since my poly days. I still rem I bought tis from Queensway Shoppin Centre & becoz the guy who attended to me is simply shuai, I bought the shoes from him! Haa~ I hope I will not bump into any more shuai sales personnel liao... *$$$ not enough sia...*
27th Jul 08 (Sun):
Healthy lifestyle starts wif us..! Lolz.. lame start for this topic? Haa~
Anyway, thanks to JM for initiating + organising the healthy lifestyle cum learn how to roller blade day...
Was ahmad of the day + guiding the gals to blade @ ECP... I'm glad everyone decided to take a step fwd... trying out something new..! My disciple aka WL learnt how to walk + balance herself with the pair of blades. Next lesson will be learning to take how to blade liaoz..! WL, willing to take up the challenge liaoz?
Ooo... not forgetting we had our pro blader aka Andy who's there to help out a little.
Haiz... no pics to provide evidence dat we did went to blade since no pics taken. Only pics of food... lotsa lotsa food ordered for dat nite loh. Such a sinful dinner loh... next Sun shall be a healthy lifestyle wif healthy diet activity...
You tink dat's all we ordered??? Nah... Dun belittle the 5 of us...!
See Hum, Gong Gong, BBQ Stingray, La La, Chicken Wings, Orh Jian, Ducky wif porridge, Raw Fish, Mussels... I hope i din missed out any...

Ever ready to start the dinner le!

Aft dinner cam-whoring...

tried to pose for JM's cam but somehow it didn't managed to capture all of us in.. so p0h took out her digi cam to see if it works... the ans is obvious hor.. ;)

Another shot...

Last pic of the day... ;)

*Gals, pls help out to evaluate on wad's yr 1st impression of him. Ooo... pls also comment whether if he got big / small eyes too. Tis will save my trouble of sms'in everyone & ask. You may post annoymous in the chat box ok? Thanks!
**Andy Lim... listen & read it now.. No more supper liao! Fei si ni loh...! Stoppp niam'in mi liaoz... Argggg.... &%$%^#%$#%

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home