Tired.. dead damn tired..!
Gosh... been leading this kind of lifestyle for the past 2 wks; slept for less den 4hrs for each day. Tis wkend has been extremely draining my energy coz I've got to wake up early for both days! Oh god... I simply nid more rest & no more 'less Zzz' lifestyle liaoz...
Jus woke up from a nap + ate a packet of SINFUL char kway teow which mum had bought back for mi! There goes my effort for the hardwork which I had put in y'day..! Haa~
10th Aug 08 (Sun):
Was up damn early tis morn esp on a Sun morn..! Its DHL Volunteer day across all business units today. I was signed up & was assigned to perform the Home Operations; cleaning up the home for the old folks. (Btw, for those who had requested me to clean up their hmes y'day nite, pls ensure u meet the following requirements -> stay in 1 room flat, must be at least age 65 & above... Haa
B4 leaving the hse, I simply couldn't rem whom I had left my wallet wif last nite coz its simply not in my bag loh! Shit... no wallet = no $$$ how 2 take bus / cab to go out loh! Shit de loh... Den I realise its under the passenger car seat in Andy's car loh! Arggg... no choice but to thick face a bit go borrow $20 from mum loh. ;)
Early morn where u meet lotsa DHL folks (new faces; majority of the volunteers were from DGF, only saw a couple of familiar faces from my office) coming tog for a common purpose. Kinda looked lost wif nobody whom I know & p0h started 2 isolate herself from the crowd... *anti-social*
I tot I saw WM name as 1 of the vlunteer but I tink there was prob last min changes dat's y he wasn't there bah.. ;)
Back to the activity, Herbert gave a speech b4 we all left wif our grp to the old folk's hse. Before we left for the hme, we were briefed by the social workers on some of the expectations of our day duties; no throwing away of stuff w/o asking, no changing of position on any items, speak loudly as some folks r hard of hearing etc...
Wad amazes me most was the no changing of position on the stuff in the house. The social worker was sharing wif us dat during 1 of the previous clean-up, a senior citizen came down to complain dat the entire tv set was gone! Haa~
Went off to our assigned home; pretty nice + clean hme of makcik (aunty in malay). Luckily my team has 2 experts in malay else wif that little bit of malay lang learned earlier on can't be of any use at all to communicate wif makcik loh.
Not long into our clean-up, Fayy turned up wif her team at our doors! More ppl assigned to help us = speed up things! I tink the uncle assigned for Fayy's team was not hme thus her team was re-assign to help out wif the rest. ;)
Not gonna elaborate on the works done... but we were pretty quick to complete the cleaning by 1100h. Teamwork play a part for the speedy yet good clean job done!
Ooo... not forgetting that makcik also had a new bed, mattress, bedsheet tog wif pillow sheets for her unit. The purchase from Ikea so the whole grp of us were looking fwd to see the yellow truck! (Fayy says Ikea matches our corp color so the furnitures were bought there loh... haa~) the last part were of coz fixing up the bed frames; not a tough job but its team work + initiatives from the guys.
I've gotten to see a diff side of my coll aft 2day... certainly a fruitful day..! ;)
p0h + Hanru.. The walls matches our corp colors!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was raining cats & dogs aft our clean-up. Raining afternoon... no more roller-blade liaoz.. haa~
I sms Andy saying I'm having 2nd tots of the roller-blade session loh. Looks like my prayer was answered loh. Lolz..
Anyway, we still proceed for Plan A.. Lunch, cut hair + nua before heading back hme...
Back hme... nap for a while.. I couldn't last any longer w/o giving my mind a break.
9th Aug 08 (Sat): - Sandi's B'day celebration...
Another roller-blade session cum San's b'day celebration organised by JM..!
I was there @ ECP earlier den the gals to start my Healthy Lifestyle activity..
The loti activity which wasn't fulfilled last week; I'm here to complete it!

Andy queuing up at the counter...

Here's our healthy meal..!

Here's the start of my healthy lifestyle... Completed both ends of ECP dat morn b4 the gals reached... *achievement*

I love the blue blue sky..

Here comes the gals + p0h who's damn shag rite now..!

p0h + JM & her x'mas socks... Opss... it matches our theme of the day too. Haa~

JM, u going roller-blade or boxing?

San needs help to tighten thee blades..

Finally they r back...!

Footwear of the day, Neckeamann slippers..

Nice shot...

p0h received the mms from Linda on the pic of baby Boonda. Simply cute + adorable + chubby de...
p0h trying to look like baby Boonda.. hee~

p0h in her bikini top @ Jack's Place - Parkway Parade..

Group pic of those who turned up for San's b'day..!

Kena the ketchup sauce on my hands... Eee...

Dat's my NZ Ribeye... ;)

Dat's QT & WL's combo meal..

In case u r wondering y we took tis pic..
Lelong lelong.. can go borrow $$$ from Ah Long wif tis IC liaoz... haa~

Our b'day girl wif her cake from Chocz..

Prawn fishing session @ Lakeside...
Andy doing the dirty job... cutting up the live worms..!

p0h wif her 1st catch of the day... ;)

So who caught the prawn?

Ooo... tis prawn has a tag..! Cash rebates..!

Ahem... JM, u found out the root cause of the no catch @ Pasir Ris liaoz? User prob or pond prob..? Hee~

JM on her no. xx prawns of the nite...

QT & San catch of the nite..

Wow.. its BIG de loh... ;)

Mother & daughter...

QT + San..

"Harlow.. u called?"
Andy trying to tell us dat the prawn is BIG enough to be used as a cell phone loh... Ultra big prawn of the nite!

Total count - 33 prawns from 3 fishing rods from dat nite..

JM + her super scare expression!

Andy looks more calm..

Haa~ I tink I maanged to capture the shot where the prawn of JM's dat dropped on the ground aft some struggling.
JM, left with the 'antenna' on her hands... Haa~

Different sides of JM:
#1: The super ecstatic side of JM...
U still luff? I guess the prawns must be feeling very handicap w/o the 'antenna' loh..

#2: The sleeping baby...
Wanna check out how our sleeping baby looks like..? Check out the next pic..

Da tahhh...

Ok... dat's all for 2nite.. still got Fri nite (Janice's last day party @ St James) + Thurs (Dinner wif bud Yushan...) not updated... hopefully got time 2 update dat in the next few days...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home