Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lok Lok...

Woot..! Jus completed a super incredible, unbelievable outing wif Andy + JM... was out to JB for supper @ the lok lok stall in the middle of the nite ~ 2am loh! Siao rite...

Nvm lah... once in a while siao a little is fine. Haven't been doing that for ages too liaoz... Its time I revive the happening'ness in p0h liaoz... Haa~


Was out for LATE dinner @ Subway before heading down to Acid Bar for a drink.


Y did JM came along leh... coz I still rem JM said the lok lok looks nice in my previous blog entry so the 1st person who came to my mind was obviously her! She's also the kind where u jio her out on the 11th hour & she can make it de loh... (Erm... except for the buffet @ Roxy which she can't make it coz she had to accompany her 'special' non-living friends in office...) Ain't I sweet JM to rem wad u said? Haa~



p0h, AGAIN waiting for Driver Andy Lim... Always made mi wait de loh...
Tis time round, he said he got tummy upset. Thank god he's not using the bad hair day excuse else I will prob start shaving his head bald! No more using dat excuse when he's bald ... Haa~


Damn high tide aft having the drink @ Acid Bar... Finally get to go to the toilet @ Shell, Chomp Chomp...
They got freaking BIG 'keychain' for the Ladies key. JM was saying, dat cup is to collect the urine wan loh. Yucky...!



She looked as though she had just been beaten up. Check out the 'swell' man... haa~



*undecided*
Bak kwa or meat ball?



*satisfied JM in front of the lok lok van...*



p0h + JM... on our way back to SIN. In fact, jus stone throw frm SIN Customs...



Our 1st grp pic ... Andy looks pervertic here. Wad is he looking at..???
I hope I din 'cao gen' loh... Lolz..



The next grp pic...
Andy, I noe I've got more hair den u... stop staring at my hair liaoz..! Opss...




25th Jul 08 (Fri):
Team builing @ Sentosa with Marketing + HR + Management Team...

Dat's my 1st official team building I had in my 4yrs & 3mths in DHL loh! Freaking hell long to get to participate in 1 of such activities. Jus dun noe wad's hindering us from going sia... no budget? I doubt so...

My 1st official day in 'owning' the car so I drove out for team building session. Freaking heavy jam @ CTE early in the morn @ 8am loh. Not sure wad causes the damn jam. Tot I will be late becoz of the jam + being unfamiliar to the road to Sentosa... but it proves to be wrong. I was sill earlier den the rest of the grp... *phew*

With so much ice-breaking games + interesting trainer + high element activities... I certainly had fun + fearful moments of it...

Not much to elaborate the fun since I doubt anyone bothers to read further from there. But I nid to further emphasize on the fear which is back to haunt me. It came from the high element activities... outdoor obstacle climbing.

I tot I managed to siam it since it already started to drizzle when LH was haldway thru it; we will prob haf 2 pack & stay indoor becoz of the rain. When LH was down, our trainer asked for another volunteer to go up. Obviously, I did not volunteer loh. Probia of height, scare strike by lightning + my last attempt was @ OBS during Sec 3. I failed to complete the whole obstacle & ended up crying to Qingyuan, asking him to abort the climb loh loh..

I jus dun noe wad gaf me the strength + courage to get myself up there. Maybe.. I nid to save my own face bah. 硬着头皮上去。。。

Too bad I din had any pics taken... I looked like some animals in the circus performed some stunts on the cable wires loh. Ultra difficult compared to wad the rest of the grp have to complete.

At 1 point of time, I stopped for a long time... the longest time ever man... super scared sia... dun noe whether was I shaking badly or was it the wind dat's blowing (it was already drizzling when I went up...)... I jus can't seem to stablise myself on the cable wires... The team must be wondering if p0h is taking her own sweet time to admire the scenery up there or nt loh. Obviously NOT loh..! Haiz... fearful ain't good to be kept in my memory. Let's hope tis fades off with time...

Btw, I did COMPLETE the whole obstacle coz... as mentioned earlier, it's becoz of 面子 so die die also forced myself to complete de. Haiz...

Our grp pic wif raincoat ...


The rest of the pics are in Focus Adventure website.. wait till I dl from their webbie b4 I post it up on my blog...

Ok... its late now. Nid to catch some beauty sleep... meeting the gals for healthy lifestyle activities 2molo! Ciaoz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home