Home Alone
Finally... my parents decided to go ahead with the plans w/o further postponing of it. Vrooommm... off they go to Ipoh tonight, departing @ 1000h from Golden Mile Complex.
So I hereby declare ... "I'm Home Alone...!!!!!!!!" Haiz... Besides having 'owned' the car for the next few days, I suppose I'm jus gonna be a good gal & nua at hme... ;)
Ok... wif the car, I dun haf to squeeze the smelly train wif so many ppl... I'll drive to Sentosa 2molo for team building session! Gonna pay the damn ERP too... damn it loh! Haiz..
Anyway, jus to sidetrack a bit... managed to catch up wif Linda for a while tis afternoon tog wif JM & San.
Our Ms Super Lagging JM dreamt dat Linda given birth to Boonda liao loh. Lolz...
Linda was saying... she might be due on 2nd week of Aug. Finally... finally aft waiting for almost 9mths, we will get to see Boonda soon! Boonda, be good ah... Aunty San & JM, tog wif p0h Jie Jie will be there 2 visit u soon. Boonda daddy & mummy, dun forget to upload pics of baby Boonda upon his arrival in the next XX days bah...! ;)
We also spoke briefly on Sherley. Another one who given birth earlier... I suppose its speak of the devil. I saw her online & managed to catch up a bit wif her.
Sher had an early labour... baby Kayleen had to be hospitalised for 2mths before she's officially discharged the last few days. Guess wad... she's super tiny + only weigh 2kg rite now...! The official birth place was to be @ Sydney but naughty Kayleen din allow mummy to go ahead wif her plans & decided to take a peep of the world 2mths in adv!
So I tink Sher prob deliver in May & before I cld con't wif her, her darling cried for mummy's attention..
Sher was dianosed wif pre'eclamsia which she briefly mentioned dat both mother & baby's life were at stake at 1 point of time so dat explains the premature birth of baby Kayleen. I'm glad both mummy + baby r fine...
Welcome baby Kayleen + Boonda... (wishes in adv though...)!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home