Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Puuuttttttttt... *smelly*

Ooo.. jus a farting comment on facebook resulted in 3 comments. I'm surprised.. ppl r facebook'in during office hrs..! Haa~

26th Nov 08 (Wed)

1255h: Phua says.. she jus farted in the office! Opss..

1325h: Poh Fish....what are you doing blowing bubbles in the office......Such a bad smelly thing...hahahah -> Gary

1459h: Wah.. so did the rest survive?? Our dear aunty got put on a mask not? haha or izzit the moment u let out she ran away liao? -> Can

2011h: Poh Ling, reminds me of Joel...hahahahaha -> Beverly

2231h: Wowww.. so many ppl commented ah...?? Lolz..

Gary - its the nitrogen bubbles trapped in my body; I need 2 get it out!Btw, both my bud n I get dcs aft our last trip! Whahaaa..

Can - Aunty spread her farting habit to me. Dun worry.. She's our fart queen so she shld be immune to all..! Hee~

Beverly - Realli? U mean he always fart in the X-ray room? OMG.. made mi tink twice to stay in dat room for long..

Ooo.. I can't rem how many times dat puuutttt happened. But I seriously gt choked on the 1st puuutttt...! Oooo... p0h pinch nose n tried hard to disperse the smell. I hope nobody noticed... Haa~ Shhhhhhhhh... pls keep dat as a secret wo..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home