Monday, December 08, 2008

Meaningful long wkend..

Haiz.. 30 more mins before my 1st long wkend for Dec ends.. Nevetheless, its has been a meaningful cum sinful for the pass few days for mi.. ;)

6th Dec 08 (Sat):
p0h was up early in the morn.. woke up early to attend a x'mas makeup coz wif WL + QT in town.

Enriching session but I tink there're simply gt too many steps / procedures for us to get things done lah. I doubt the 3 of us rem anything much aft the session. Perhaps if they cld do less talking + let us jot down a few points may helps a little lah..

Venue: Orchard Building
Who: QT + WL + p0h
Time: 1030h to 1300h

p0h + WL + QT aft the session.. saw the diff? Lolz..


Wowww.. tis pic chio rite?


WL + p0h cam-whoring in the cab on our way down to Grand Copthorne Hotel for our lunch cum WL's b'day celebration. We were seriously late for the lunch..


Yeah.. finally reached & attacked on their foodie counter!
I tink boyee will like the prawns..


Tis is my fav loh! So long nv eat le.. whack ahhhh..!!!!!!!!!!


Bestest friends.. JM + Zhen Ni Hua Jie Jie..


The Chua sibling: xxx Quan (Kun Quan..??) + Sandi.. I rem vividly dat he gt a 'Quan' in his name..


p0h + b'day girl aka WL..


It was a rainy afternoon.. the 6 of us simply went over to Great World to nua for a while b4 heading hme shortly.

p0h was out for dinner @ Vittles for dinner..

Venue: Vittles
Where: 369 Sembawang Road
Who: Andy + boyee + Xiao Mei Mei aka Wendy

They've gt set menu but I tink their ala carte dishes looks more appetising..


Pork ribs.. their serving for the ribs is certainly smaller den Cafe Cartel. For those who plan 2 share, tink twice as I tink its jus nice for 1 pax serving.


Ooooooooo..... the salmon serving is freaking big de loh. Not sure if its nice coz I dare not try it..
If only they do serve cod fish + serve in tis portion, I will love it man..! ;)


Ok.. dat's the ribeye dat I've ordered. I like the pinkish color when I sliced open it.. nice rite?
The beef taste not too bad for the price dat they sell too.. ;)


Btw, they serve unlimited popcorn at that cafe too. U can gif it a try if u're at the area.. ;)

Ooo.. our way hme, we saw tis van dat caught fire at the engine. Looks scary sia..
The owner of the van came back wif a pail of water to put off the fire but I wonder if dat will make things worse such as, will the van explode? *choi*




7th Dec 08 (Sun):
p0h was extremely pissed wif someone.. someone who woke mi up from my dream. In my dream, I dreamt dat I saw whale shark in my dream loh.. Wa liew.. went diving for umpteen times yet still can't see n now I get to see in my dreams & someone had to wake mi up from mi. Si bei sianz! Argggg... )(*&^%$#$%^&*()

p0h in a super pissed mood now..!


p0h is pissed wif..??


Anyway, p0h had done something meaningful on her long wkend..
Tog wif Andy + boyee + cindy, we donated our blood volunteerily..!


For those who r keen to give blood, pls take note the opening hours of HSA @ Outram..


Oh man.. the 2 guys were simply noisy loh..! Perhaps we can suggest to HSA to draw blood frm their mouth 2 stop them from talking? Good idea eh?


The nurses r nice.. they seperated mi from dat grp.
p0h was all alone fighting the battle on her fear for needles..


To encourage p0h, the nurses gave mi 2 sets of gifts loh.
Collar Pin dat indicates my blood type + santa clas stress balls..
Btw, I heard dat they gif out free stress balls each time u donate yr blood. Those who r feeling stress at work, maybe u can consider gg to the blood bank once every 3mths to collect a new stress ball! Lolz.. ;)


Ooo.. here comes the part dat makes p0h go jelly.. Saw the tube of blood?


Ya.. dat pack of blood is mine.. 450ml of blood loh..


Word of advise from HSA for those who will like to donate blood yet meets the following criteria:

1) Indulged in same sex intercourse, DO NOT DONATE!


Below r 2 real life example.. check out my Rawa post if u r not convinced..


2) Have more den 1 sex partner


3) Intravenous / recreational drug abuser


Btw, Boyee was asking a qn.. since blood can be replace with 72hrs, y r we allowed to return 3mths later to donate leh? Good qn.. but no ans for yr qn.. maybe u can ask the nurses there when u r there.. :)

Btw, aft the donation, they do serve complimentary drinks + snacks for the blood donors. Good rite? Also, complimentary carpark coupons r also given loh. Not bad rite..

Aft pigging out so much @ HSA, we went for our lunch @ Ka Soh. The famous slice fish bee hoon dat they serves.. tons of artise, both local & overseas artise had been there. Check out the pics in their shop..

Venue: Ka Soh along Amoy Street
Who: Kind blood donors + Wendy.. (Opss.. I'm not saying dat's not kind but she was not suitable to donate blood)

Veg + Toufu + slice fish bee hoon (signature dish) + san lao hor fun (I personally tink its better den their signature dish) + fried chicken.
Not sure if u can see in the pic.. they do serve a plate of pork lard! OMG.. super tempting for mi 2 con't eating loh. Haa~


Pls take note of their opening hours too.
Btw, I heard dat their yu sheng is nice de loh. Maybe we can organise a trip down for our lao yusheng session next year! ;)


Well, dat's abt all for wad happened.. gonna Zzz le.. 1241h, super late liao loh. Gtg n get myself charge for 2molo's war..! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home