Saturday, November 29, 2008

Frustrated..!

All the frustration tis wk.. everything dat had been bottled deep in there for the past few wks were exploded, erupted out 2day! All thanks to the bloody auditor whom I had the final straw & pulled the trigger to it.

Problem #1:
Since y'day (thurs) @ work, I was already very pissed at looking at the quarterly catalog pricing. Incomplete info, inconsistent pricing.. had to do so much checks.. calling up my coll to verify again & again.. wad made things worse was, e system was experiencing HCT which made things even more pek cik..! Arggg... *&^#$%^&*

Again, I was back to view the damn pricing & tis time round, I found dat more had to be done. Which means.. I HAVE TO RE-DO ALL MY STUFF AGAIN! TMD...!!!!!!!!

That made me super occupied in the morn to rectify everything b4 SHIT happens. Haiz..


Problem #2
I mentioned dat the system was slow rite? I guess I vented a little in the email sent out to G.

Suprisely, he did not response to my mail. Erm.. unlike his style where he nv fails to reply to emails. Dun reply also can lah.. coz I tink I was a little blunt in the mail. But it seems like the msg was heard coz I had my issues rectified..

Problem #3
Major miscommunication?!?!

Shit.. sometimes I wonder if I've made complicated request / simple english of mine in the email could not be understood the other party.

I seriously wanted to request for some PC parts from my vendor but am not sure y it came back with quotes on installation. Erm.. did I request for that? I was puzzled for a while but I was pretty sure I was very straight-forward + made simple request. Y the mistake?

Of coz I gaf my KAM a tongue lashing session early in the morn! Super buay tahan.. I wonder y did she made such mistakes! Arggg...


Problem #4
Damn auditor! Yesh.. I've nv seen someone who's so old + rude + toks loud + super ah cik being an auditor..!

Seriously, I gt no idea y was I being 'arrowed' to entertain them..! I had a minor tiff wif my coll over tis earlier on. But I nv guess dat tis will still pull thru & guess wad sia.. none of my mgr r ard to handle them too! F***

To be honest, I've nv felt so humilated at work for my past 5yrs working loh..! I super detest + hate those bloody auditors doing the ISO9001 rite now..! Arrrgggg..
Since he was so RUDE, I simply did not heck care at my attitude towards him too! Call him being unprofessional at work or wad.. I was humilated by him for 1.5hrs! There's a limit to one's patience so pls dun cross my limits!

I guess a lot of ppl including myself, have not seen mi being so pissed at work. It was to a certain extent that you cld see dat my whole face was damn red.. as though blood was gushing to my head..! (*&^%$#$^&*()

Haiz.. I do haf a limit to swallow my pride & when they were off for tea break.. I jus can't help but burst into tears..! Arggg.. I wished I cld hold my tears back..

Argggg.. jus couldn't take it & write a super not so nice to my coll ... dun ask mi for the content but I suppose there's bound to haf something going on for mi next Mon. Even my boss was not spared from mi when he came back from his meeting..

Let's wait & see wad happens next Mon coz I smell trouble brewing..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home