Counting down.. more hols ahead..! ;)
Nothin much happening tis wk except for our annual appraisal with our boss, seriously a highlight in my dept loh..
10th Dec 08 (Wed):
Wednesday.. our annual doomsday.. so much things to do & I've yet to get my own appraisal form done up loh! Sianz.. its realli like a 临时抱佛脚 thingy loh. Went ard to ask my colls, wad u put under here, wad u put under there ah??? Derrr...
It lasted for abt 1 1/2 bloody hours loh. The 1st thing he said to me was.. "I guess I'm gonna haf a difficult time wif u too.." Wa liew.. m i dat unreasonable ah?
Anyway, we shared alot of stuff; he said things dat he was disappointed in mi lah.. Blalalaaa.. Haiz.. wad's so disappointing loh. Derrr... Come'on.. look at things on the brighter side of life else u're gonna make mi regret my decision too! #$%&*
11th Dec 08 (Thurs):
Ooo... the appraisal seemed to haf created a huge storm in my dept. There r ppl who agreed, luff over the session, there were ppl who came out, banged table, suffered temp memory loss when u asked them abt work related issues etc etc.. Haiz.. nothing much 2 say except.. 看开点吧。。。
12th Dec 08 (Fri):
Met up wif my part time studies classmate @ Holiday Inn for b'day celebration cum xmas xchange. Time flies n tis is also the 3rd year dat we're celebrating it tog..! :)
As usual, p0h is always the last pax to shop for the gift loh. Luckily I already knew wad I had wanted to get so I jus need to head straight to the fragance section to search for it..
Anyway, I got myself a new bottle of Ralph Lauren perfume. A total of $174 spent, including my x'mas xchange gift. I got myself a traveller's bag + Polo Ralph bear loh..! Super cute bear but den the sales girl was unable to gif it to me on the spot coz she cld only offered it to mi if the purchase is $180 n above. I managed to persuade her but she cld only gif it to me when her coll is not ard.. it doesn't matters so long as I get it free! Whahahaaa..
Aft the dinner, was out wif Mr & Mrs Foong to-be + Andy @ Domus Cafe. We stayed out late & left the place pretty late loh.. ard 2+ in the morn b4 heading for porridge supper.
Anyway, thanks for accompanying p0h past 4+ dat day. Btw, I had difficulty trying to get myself to sleep lately & kept waking up at 4+ in the morn. Dat nite when I reached hme.. I managed to catch my beauty sleep loh..! 10 continuously hours of beauty sleep w/o any disruption.. swee ahh..!
13th Dec 08 (Sat):
Yipee..! Another steamboat session wif my poly mates but tis time round, p0h need not be ard to buy & prepare for food. Its shiok de loh..! Whahaaa..
Thanks to Sim Cik for offering his place to us, thank u for yr hospitality..! :)
Its good to catch up once in a while sometimes the topics which the guys were toking, can be a little bored to me esp when it comes to talking abt shares, investing in blue chips till late.. *doze off..*
Pics (also known as taking attendance) taken for dat day will be uploaded soon when Mrs Foong to-be fwd it over.
14th Dec 08 (Sun):
Rainy day.. I LOVE SUCH WEATHER.. great to nua.. sleeping.. idling, watching dvd loh.. Wowww.. I did all of it man..! Hee~
Anyway, jus nid 2 piang 1 more wk..! The wk after, its gonna be a super short wk liaoz..! Yipee.. counting down to my next PH cum long wkend..! ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home