Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Never going to pick up the call..!!

Yesh.. I'm not going to pick up any calls from now on..! So damn scary siaa.. the man on the other line knows my name & he simply dun sound like Sherman!

Only den.. it came to my mind its my next next neighbour on flight from SG - MNL! OMGgg...!! How did he get my room num 2 call mi loh.. I hope wad the hotel did was transfer the line & not provide him my room num..!!

Anyway, I told Sherman abt it; he assured mi its not the hotel's practise to reveal guest details. What they will do is prob just transfer the line to the room.. *phew* (At least for now..?? He said he's gg to call mi 2molo & see if I'm available for meet-up! Siaoooo ahhhh..!! $%^&*&^%$#%^&*)

Anyway, back to work.. I'm so DAMN impressed wif DSC pantry. No no no.. I shld say its "Executive Lounge". Nobody uses that during lunch & I believe they actually built this for their special guest... Since Sherman & I r using it.. I guess we're jus special.. hee~

Not too bad rite? Even my office pantry dun look so nice!


The other side of the EXECUTIVE LOUNGE, not pantry hor..!


Lunch was a bento set from Chowking; a local chinese food. Not too bad.. better den what I had expected. ;)

Anyway. it was the 1st day hands-on session for the in-country admin; slightly chaotic in the morn + slow down of the UAT site.. Hope everything improves by tomorrow! :)

Ya ya.. jus b4 dinner, I've received the call. Gt mi so panic over it; wonder will there be anybody stalking mi, pressing my doorbell etc.. *scary*

A gd dinner does help to settle my 'anxiety' too. Sherman recommended Jap food for 2nite. Nice jap food.. even the jap patronise it; wad do u tink?

Dinner @ Sugi Makati, Greenbelt Shopping Mall


If you're keen, there's 1 more outlet @ Greenhill. Yesh..! the one where I went on Sun right aft I've landed..


Decided to try the cha soba + spider roll. The latter dish name a bit scary rite? Dun noe inside gt 'bao' any spider or nt loh. Haa~

An ordinary + looks damn nua soba. Looks can be deceiving loh.. it may looks nua but it gt the QQ bite loh. Love it! Btw, their plain soba does comes with tamago + mushroom! Xtra suprise for mi coz I love both..! *yummy*


This is the spider roll.. shld haf taken it with flash so that its clearer loh..


Even when I'm blogging now.. my stomach is calling out to me; PLS GET ME THE SOBA..!! Haa~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home