May Happenings..!
Yup.. indeed a happening mth!
Started off with a Perhentien trip, followed by a small scale b'day celebration & a spa trip to Batam!
When: 7th May to 10th May
Where: Pulau Perhentien
Who: Jas, Ben, Terry, James, Shawn, Kian, Yushan, Ray & p0h!
Why: Diving..!
How much: I cant rem the exact cost but it prob din cost me not more den $600..??
Air tix ard SGD120?
3d2n dive full board package (inclusive of 6dives) ard $270, equip rental ard RM100 or less?
1N stay @ Renaissance Hotel @ SGD60/pax (Certainly worth the $$$ for the only 5* hotel @ Kota Bahru)
Travel insurance with NTUC @ $29.80
Fun & laughter.. priceless!
Sad to say.. no pics to rave abt for the trip due to a leakage to my cam casing. Wad a sheer disappointment! Haiz..
All becoz of a damn strand of hair that gt stuck at the O-ring.. :(
Jus when I tot all hopes r gone (yeshhhh, all functions of my cam failed to work), my cam went on to operate normally aft 1N but was too late..! *sigh* I guess its the vapour in the cam casing that got into the circuit board of the cam dat caused it to malfunction.
Nevertheless, a painful lesson learnt! Inspect yr O-ring with yr eyes wide open with sufficient lighting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When: 28th May to 29th May 10
Who: Boyee, ah wen, XL & p0h..!
Where: Batam
Why: Spa cum makan
How much: Dirt cheap!
Ferry @ SGD47
1N Hotel stay @ SGD89/room (abt SGD45/pax)
Spa @ SGD55 (3hr of spa package which includes: body massage, body scrub, body wrap, milk bath, sauna, ear candling..) What else can I ask for..??
Taxi, misc shopping (Yupp!! We went to da bao lotsa lotsa Indo Mie back!) & makan.. SGD40.
Total damage: SGD192
Experience: Wonderful with great travel companion..! =)
Watch wad he's trying to do!
Not an easy task to do it ya.. u need a long deep breath to at least take the 1st sip!

Sunny day.. I'm loving the sun!

Its dolphin show time..!!

Long hand JH who helped us with the grp pics!

On our way to spaaaa..
Ok, I've gt to end off abruptly.. till I receive the rest of the pics & when the mood is here b4 I con't..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home