Bad dining experience @ Fish & Co...
Selamat Hari Haji to all.... its a PH but I suppose I better get all my work done 2molo when I wake up. *sweat*
Jus reached hme from X'mas dinner wif sec classmates. Thanks to Sandi for organising tis... ever ready + persistent to chase all of us for an ans since Oct. ;) Erm... thanks to QT, Gloria for the x'mas cards, Fish & Co manager of the day for the Precious Moment door gift too...!
Another unpleasant dining experience @ Fish & Co... I suppose I will NOT be returning to eat in the next 1yr or so esp tis is my 4th time eating Fish & Co in 1mth & all 4 meals r totally disturbed loh. Lousy service, lousy food, lousy menu + poor hygiene... I'm not trying to be so 夸张 but I seem to get worse service each time I visit them... 1st was the pasta & shrimp pasta @ Suntec. The pasta was hard dat it seemed to haf been left in the kitchen for so long b4 serving to us. 2nd was when I was @ AMK Hub... The ordering bill was obviously stuck on the pasta & shrimp pasta plate. I even had to scrap dat weird little thing only to realise dat's a pc of paper loh! Goodness... 3rd was my dept lunch @ Parkway Parade... The seafood platter rice was bitter loh! I wonder wad causes it... but its true loh. I tried a few grains of rice & it tasted HORRIBLE + bitter.... Last but not least... my 4th & last try @ Fish & Co Glass House; its time to change their menu as its simply not updated at all. The no. of serving for the bread indicated in the menu says 5pcs but we were served 4. Reason is... Oooo... we haf changed it to big serving so we reduced the no. of pcs to 4. Next was the smelly pizza whereby they added in the red & green pepper. It was not even indicated dat this is part of the pizza's ingredients loh! Guess wad did e manager says... "Almost all pizza cums wif dat..." So is it my prob / m I suppose to be dat knowledgeable to guess wad is in all yr food ah??? We simply rejected dat pizza... down wif 1 dish = less food to eat for 7 hungry souls... Jus when I tot the whole saga is over, the platter ruce suprised me! Its cooked wif the smelly pepper loh... Yux... jus tink my mouth stinks aft eating it! Haiz... tried 4 outlets & it all returns wif e same poor service + food. I tink its time they re-look into it... Btw, I also requested for further discounts to be given since it is such a bad dining experience for us loh. It was not easy coz the manager con't to ... "Blalaaaaalalaaaa...." b4 she gaf in to give us the rebate of 10% (in the receipt, it indicated... 10% b'day discount...) so for those who haf yet to wish mi... i dun mind receiving belated b'day wishes + esp presents...! ;)
Looks like I haf so much to say on Fish & Co... haa~ I hope i din not missed any ... if i do, pls feel free to add... ;)
Dinner was a short one since we din haf much food + last order is @ 2030h...! OMG... where got ppl haf their last order @ 2030h so early wan?!?! Since we already had such a small crowd for dinner & left wif 5 of us for chill out session afterwhich... JM was kind enough to drive us out elsewhere for a drink. Finally settled down @ Long Bar to chill out + throw peanuts loh. Interesting... nv haf the chance to officially litter on the floor yet not being chided or worse... summon wan loh. So when is the next session to go throw peanuts again? Erm... tis time round no more free drinks liao... ;) We shall catch up soon gals...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home