Melaka Trip (21st Dec 07 to 22nd Dec 07)
Ok... b4 the meomories of the trip fades off... Let me jus jot it down... I suppose tis will be the last trip of the year for mi liao... So when's the next one??? I dun noe I dun noe...
Our b/f @ 1 of the Chinatown market...
Ahhhh... its gd to travel wif him. He makes a gd travel companion cum Ahmad... I'm sure he noes wad I'm toking abt... Lolz...
Welcome to the expressway of M'sia... Speend limit of 110km/hr... Isn't dat too slow???
Not much traffic early in the morn... Shiok..!
Our driver for the trip -> Andy Lim..!
The 2 GAYS ... Andy + Eugence
See.. I told u no traffic liao loh...
Max of 5500rpm, ~190km/hr. We trial + tested on Fiat Plunto...
Welcome to Melaka...
Shopping area...
Spacious hotel lobby...
Yeah... can check in liao...!
Dat's our room wif the 2 GAYS as background... Lolz... ;)
Peeping tom...? Nope... dat's peeping p0h...!
Eug: 看我的无影脚....!
City view.... I still prefer the sea view... ;)
I yearn for a swim... but wrong timing during the trip...
The villa of Tea Tree Spa...
p0h + Eug...
The 2 lovely gay dudes...
Andy + p0h...
I like tis... "We got the power...!" I suppose tis is the power house slogon...
Watch out where Andy is looking...! I knew they ain't jus friends only....
So-called famous chicken rice balls shop... Dun patronise this... Not so gd as the one I had 2 years ago....
The umbrella seems too small to provide me wif shelter wo...
I like tis...
Guangyin Temple... We stopped by & went in to pray too...
It seems I was there donkey years ago...
Does tis looks like a pic back in yr social studies txtbook???
Oooo... I suppose this looks more like 1 in yr History txtbook....
*yawnz* Andy shopping for his fishing needs...
p0h waiting for the guys to return back to the room.... WRU...!!!
Sunset on the straits of Melaka... Nice???
Andy trying to request the hotel staff to settle for his summon tix. Suay loh... RM30 to pay off the summon...
Yeah... dat's the hotel beside Holiday Inn...
I suddenly got the urge to sing Lee Hom's song... W-H-Y...WHY...!!!!!!
I wan dat car in the billboard! Its still not too late to get mi dat as a X'mas present... Hee~
p0h trying out the "chopstick"... check out the bun I had twisted out from the "chopstick"...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home