Thursday, January 31, 2008

火星撞地球

Ok... I have promised to upload pics of Night Safari & I'm here to fulfill my promise too all!

For the header, I suppose only those who went to the Night Safari will understand it... Its a joke 'invented' by our foster mum. Not gg to elaborate much unless there is a demand from e mass... Haa~




JM + WL + QT + GL @ Night Safari




Mr Crocodile... pls spare my life... I will persuade JM not to wear crocs anymore... spare mi...



p0h + WL cam whoring... The better taken pics... The subsequent pics taken looks errie loh...



B&W blurred pic...



WL says I look like vampire, hungry for blood...

He looked pissed... Wanna noe y, u can ask our camerwoman... Anyway, it was an unintentional act...

p0h wif e zebra... Anyone want a ride???

We certainly emjoyed ourselves in the shop

p0h wif an animal... I gt no idea wad is dat...

Btw, my laptop is down... somehow giving mi so much prob lately so nt much blogging to be done for the next few days... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home