Sunday, January 27, 2008

把我的快乐建立在 LH 的痛苦上...

27th Jan 08 (Sun):
Yeah... i'm gg to the zoo zoo zoo.... the night zoo aka Night Safari 2nite wif my "family + cousin"!!! Pics will be uploaded once I'm back... Stay tune...

26th Jan 08 (Sat):
Things wasn't gg so smooth; my fav ba chor mee wasn't open for biz!!! OMG... Next, PX & I settled for lunch at kopitiam in tpy. Both of us wanted to order the laksa but seems like the shop has moved! OMG... u say suay or nt lah... Argggg....
Next, I missed a turn to Upper Thomson Rd (Erm... can't rem the exact rd name...) den I had to drive a long long long wayyyy.... without any U-turn sign till WL suggested me to exit elsewhere b4 we turned back to the 淹水的地方... all these while, I supposed my dear friend has already dozed off in the car... haa~
Aft gg 1 big round... managed to find our way down to Sim Lim where I dropped WL while I collect the items from my vendor too. Haiz... dat was also the reason I drove 2day... I dread driving my dad's car out. It will prob means I will haf to burn a big hole in the pocket... Haa~

25th Jan 08 (Fri):
I still can't forget wad happened on the bus ride from the company to Paya Lebar MRT... Haa~ The bus was packed wif ppl so there wasn't any seats left for me when I board the bus. I saw LH (Dat's how I call her. We always seem to pick on each other becoz of Andy LIM! The rest will remains a mystery to the rest of u coz its a secret... Haa~) on bus & stood beside her during the journey... The bus was making a turn & the next moment I knew was LH holding on to my hands tightly while she was "thrown" out of her seats, leaving her on the walkway of the bus... Haa~ Well, it certainly caused a "stir" in the bus coz ppl will curious wad had happened. As usual, typical Singaporeans will pop their heads out & c wad happened + the bus driver was also asking if LH was ok... Oppss.... seems like I'm rubbing salt on her wound. She started to curse & swear at me loh... say I shouldn't haf "siam" away from her making her so malu loh. I shld haf stoof & shield her from falling etc... To make things worse, I suggested giving her a paper bag to cover her face when she alight from e bus... Opsss.... Karma, pls dun cum n find mi...
I jus can't help but laugh over the incident depsite she was still %$^%$ at my ears... She even commented dat she find her pose pretty elegant loh! OMG... for a moment I tried to link elegant & her fall tog but it doesn't seem to piece them up. Haa~
Anyway, Lynette who was beside her insist dat she put on the seat belts (Yes.. our company bus has the seat belts on each chair...) Tis is oso the 1st time I've seen ppl belt up on bus loh! She happily accepted it & insist she willl nt unfasten it till the bus stops at the destination. Haa~
Well... I guess I must nt bump into her again in e office else she will start nagging at me for wad happened to her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home