Flu bug...
Still can't figure out how a sneeze tis morn turned out to be a bad flu / block nose for mi loh... its badly blocked rite now... guess no more staying long in air con room / with the fan on in my room le... its bad...
Back in the late afternoon, my coll C was saying.."If u haf flu, most likely u dun haf enough rest lah. Faster go hme lah..." Haiz... How I wish dat were said to me from Ross... Lolz..
Seriously I'm lack of Zzz esp last nite... pretty happening nite with the gay friends...
1700h: Knock off from work, on the way to AMK Hub - Cathay
1745h: Reached AMK Hub - Cathay. Bought 3 tix for Red Cliff @ 2130h for dat nite...
1800h: Reached hme & shower
1900h: Left out for my Melayu class...
19040h: Reached TPY Central CC for class... already late for class + went class w/o dinner loh.. :(
2115h: *Bell rinngggg....* Class end le..! Andy + JH waiting in the car... (Btw, the bell ring was a little kuang zhang on my part... I added in dat myself...)
2140h: Reached AMK Hub Cathay... again, no time to buy dinner... went in wif super empty stomach for a 150mins show...
0005h: Finally the show end le...! Not a bad show, my 1st attempt to watch such movies though Derek did tried his part to inspire me to watch such shows wif him back den... ;)
Not going hme aft the show... The nite is still young...!
0020h: Andy drove us to the market stones throw away from his house... had the pig organ soup for the 3 of us. I've got to confess something here... Haa~
Out of the 3 bowl of rice, only Andy's rice serving is smaller while mine was the norm. 2pid Andy... nv ask for less rice for me loh. Guess wad he said... He made a good suggestion... gif it to JH lah... hee~
Clumsy p0h cant be a thief said by Andy loh. I dropped so much rice on the table while trying to scoop the xtra rice over.
JH was being kind to get the dark soya sauce while the 2 of us kip giving him more rice loh... Lolz...
Before the meal... he was still saaying... wow... how cum I got so much rice den I was like lolz deep in my heart sia.. Lolz...
Aft the meal, of coz he din finish all the rice loh... Lolz...
0105h: Off we go to the latest durian cafe @ Still Road...! Yipee... durians loh! My fav... durians was on wif compliments from Andy since he saved some $$$. Not sure y didn't we get the mao shan wang. Nvm... at least we got the D24 Sultant durian... yummy... I find it not bitter enough + not enough to satisfy my crave for durian. I wonder if anywhere in SIN offers durian buffet, I will prob be the 1st to cheong there & eat loh... no matter how ex it is...! Hee~
0200h: Home sweet home... finally home to catch my beauty Zzz...
Jus when I stepped in my room, dad opened the door & asked y m i home so late?! OMG... *scary* de loh... nvm... jus tell him the truth loh. He din probe further so I assume the ans is accepted loh. Time to Zzz liaoz!
Ok... I suppose dat gives a gd illustration on how the lack of rest the nite b4 partly contributed to my flu. I said partly becoz I still believe the air / ventilation in the office is bad... hee~
Time to Zzz now. Having a meeting @ 0830h tomorrow morn. Obviously, 是冲着我来的... coz I haf been late for the past 1 wk for work... Initially, Fayy says... BIG meeting den twist her word back again... no lah... jus normal dept meeting only. Winner loh! We shall see...!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home