Monday, July 21, 2008

Record breaking

Broke 2 records these 2 days; 1 for running 6.2km today in the gym at 61:32 mins & the next was yesterday when I went rollerblading for almost 2hrs non-stop @ ECP. Not sure wad was the exact dist clocked but these 2 activities certainly got mi sweat like hell loh! Shiok wif my legs aching now...

Well, attended a training over @ SINRO today. Also, went in to take a look at the new fengshui seats which the gals had + the rest of the coll who had moved up there...

Back to the training, there were certain parts which were boring & I happily joined B & I dozing off. Do Re Mi... Zzzz.... (Names r not revealed in order not to make them paiseh...) Hee~

Isaac was kinda attentive. I was merely telling Irene dat I'll like to avoid fish & chicken for lunch & asked if there were any alternatives for it. Isaac heard our conversation & made it a point to rem it. During lunch, he went over & grabbed mi a beef bento set. "Hey... only got 2 sets; 1 set for u..." Sweet sia... or maybe he regretted telling mi he buy me lunch? Erm... dun noe lah. Its the thoughts that count lah. Thanks! ;)

A long draggy session... the session 2day ended @ 5pm. An hour behind the schedule... Haiz... I hope 2molo will be a shorter one.

Aft the session, I got Fayy in to clear some "???" which I had accumulated over the wkend, asking soo many advisors for their advice. Finally the big "???" is cleared... I've got a better understanding now. I'm not waiting & am going to get things done 2molo. Pls pray hard for mi... ;)

Its bed time... got to wake up early 2molo for the 2nd session 2molo. Nitez... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home