HoHoHooo... Merry X'mas to all...
Merry X'mas to all of u out there..! In case u din get my x'mas greetings via txt msg... I'm sorry... it cld be due to msg lagging, msg not delivered etc... ;)
Toking abt msg lagging... it was realli bad last nite loh. Sms Andy to c if he's keen for ice cream @ Ice Cream Chef. The 1st msg went out to him ard 7+ & he only gt it at 9+ & he replied... "Now ah...???" OMG... aft all the lagging msg... we only met up aft 12mn for supper; not for ice-cream but for dim sum near Desker road...
Since I din get his reply... I was out at ECP delivering logcake to my parents since they r also having a party there as well... (Happening rite???) Anyway, the craving for ice cream was over-whelming... Decided to drive out to get the ice-cream since its only round the corner. Guess wad I saw in e carpark... the car is till in good shape... no signs of dents, not those summons but something ridiculous loh... Who in the rite mind will do dat.... %^&$#%$#$
Someone conveniently parked his car in this manner...!
In case u din get to c his car plate on the first pic... I hope tis pic tells u...
How m I gg to drive out????
Bloody hell loh... I pressed the car horn several times... nobody came. I waited... waited for 1hr 05mins b4 the bloody f***er driver came to drive his car off! Na bei... ended up he was 1 of the stall owner there selling satay... ^%$^% Gaf mi the joker face & tried tok cok wif mi loh... U tink I gif a damn to it??? Harlow... 1hr 05mins loh... I waited from 2230h till 2335h leh...!
Bloody hell 2pid driver: *smile* "Hey... yr father also sell food here rite...???"
p0h: *I gif him a simply bo chap look...* "So...???"
Bloody hell 2pid driver: *smile* "Aiyah... yr father sell food here rite...???"
p0h: *giving him a even pissed look! "So... den u can park yr car like dat ah...?"
Bloody hell 2pid driver: He jus smiled... "U wan to move yr car out now...?"
p0h: *diao him...* YESH... i wanted to drive off 1hr ago... BUT NOT NOW...!!!"
Bloody hell 2pid driver: *Stood there for a while...*
p0h: Next time wan to park like dat, pls put down yr contact number...! dun jus park yr car like dat...!
Bloody hell 2pid driver: went into the car & drove off....
Na bei... I nv knew such idiotic drivers exist... Argggg... Anyway... he din realli spoil my X'mas Eve... jus got urge to scold ppl like him so I waited for dat 1hr for him to turn up...! Haa~
Back to the morn in office... x'mas gift xchange...~! Its my 1st time having a dept gift xchange... Fayy started off wif the idea of getting an x'mas gift worth $5. The theme was... Creativity... anything under the sun which u can tink of it... I bought a toothbrush holder from Taka for the gift xchange...
p0h in her new t-shirt from Melaka.. In case u din catch the words on the t-shirt... It says..."I'm busy, you are ugly, Have a nice day..."
Margaret + Carol bz wif the deco of the x'mas tree...
Ross... my new boss...
Our small humble x'mas tree + gifts...!
Our dept group pic...
Margaret + Fayy + Carol + Ross + p0h
p0h wif her gift... a box of koko krunch from Margaret...
For the nite... I was invited by Irene for x'mas dinner at her hse...
p0h wif all e kids...
p0h + Irene + Hui Hong wif e kids...
Another candid shots wif the kids...
ok... abt time for mi to wash up & go tink of a place for dinner b4 PX kills me... Merry X'mas to all...! ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home