Saturday, December 29, 2007

Dinner with my long lost friends...

Long awaited gathering... a gathering initiated by Nelson. A friend whom I have not seen for the past 7yrs...
Both the men gt the ladies to wait for 1hr loh.... Nel arrived at 8pm whereas for Weirong, he came ard 2030h... long wait but worth it coz the late comers paid for the dinner...! Lolz... Anyway, thanks for the dinner... ;)

Pics taken 2nite:

Weirong + Nelson + p0h + Caifeng @ Changing Appetite, Marina Square...

Harlow... Nelson... where u looking at ah...???

The 2 super long time friends... Nelson + Caifeng...

Nel says p0h looks so man here loh... OMG...

Look where Weirong placed his hands at...

N look where his hand is placed now... Lolz...


B4 we left Nel suggested we shld meet up at least once every qtr... I'm glad someone suggested tis & not meeting up again 7yrs later...??? Haa~ I hope not... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home