Wednesday, December 26, 2007

X'mas Dinner wif suprises...!

Today's X'mas dinner was spent wif a long long friend of mine... to be exact... we haf known each other since from Pri 1 till now... She's staying opp me, constantly keeping track every of my movement & vice versa. Aft so many years, tis is my 1st time spending my precious x'mas wif her.... Dinner was @ Outback Steakhouse. A nice & filling dinner... B4 the dinner started, I saw someone familiar walking into the building... something struck my mind & I decided to call her as well...


p0h: Hello... Merry X'mas... R u outside???
Ms XXX: Yes... I'm outside...
p0h: Oooo... is there any Candy Empire nearby yr area ah...???
Ms XXX: Hey... u very lucky leh... I jus walked into the shop leh...
p0h: *giggless...* Oooo... realli ah? Erm... can u get me a box of choc... most ex wan... any brands, any flavours will do...
MS XXX: Erm... anything ah...? Okok...
p0h: Once u buy liao... pls deliver to Outback Steakhouse opp Candy Empire... *p0h burst into laughter...*
MS XXX: Start to curse at me liaoz.... Lolz...


Pics taken today:

We took Express bus 577 to Suntec today... Damn ex bus ride... it cost us $3.30 for the bus ride but its still cheaper den taking cab to town rite?
Yeah... She's my long long friend... Ms Lim aka Missy or Peixuan ...

Look at her hungry face...!

Cheese fries wif bacon...

PX trying bery hard to get the tomato sauce out from the bottle...!!! Shake, shake & shake...

Opsss... forgot to take the pics when they served me.

I called for medium well steak but its still so bloody loh! I'm sure JM will love tis...

p0h

Erm...


Xiaocun also came to join us aft her shift... the both of us insisted her to settle her dinner @ Outback Steakhosue as we saaw tis table of young parents. Both of us were pretty kpo to know more abt tis grp so we stayed on to gossip... Well... our conclusion is... the shuai'est among the grp is prob nt attached / married coz we din c him wif his wife / kids. Lolz...

Anyway, they con't wif part 2; ktv session @ Somerset while I went hme... 2nd "shocking" thing happened when I went to open up my letterbox... 1st time see so many letters leh... tot wad happened sia. I tink a total of 8 letters in it... out of 8, 7 from Marriott & 1 x'mas card from my insurance agent. The 1st thing dat came to my mind was looking thru the names dat the letter was attn to. All these names doesn't ring a bell at all... neither did the previous owner has these names loh... The list as follows:

1) Mrs A Moi Lim
2) Mr. Hengki Kurniawan
3) Ms Lydia Wati
4) Ms Chui Tseng Tan
5) Ms Yen Ting Wong
6) Linda Herlina
7) Phua Poh Ling

Wow.... din noe all of them r staying wif mi sia... the first name obviously dun ring a bell coz I dun rem having anyone in my family having dat name den next was Hengki. I was like... "Huh... tis name looks familiar leh..." Den next was Lydia Wati .... Den I rem dat we were all staying @ Marriott in BKK ... den maybe at the point of checking in, I had provided my address so they mailed all the letters to my place... Erm... maybe its time I shall get some rental from them liao hor.. nv knew I ad so many illegal tenants in my place... Lolz... ;)

Anyway, pls get the letters from me... I dun wish to kip any of yrs loh... it may jus end up in e trash bin if tis gets too long in my place... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home