Happy New Year...
Ooo Yeahhh.... 1st day of Y2008! 新年新希望... There's so much things I wanna say... So much things gonna happen tis year...!
1) I'm turning a quarter of the century this year...!
2) Status upgrade in Jul / Aug 08; a young "mum" soon to be... Lolz...
3) To start supervising JM on her savings too... (Opsss.... Becoming a busybody is part of my new year resolution tis year...???)
**Point #2 & #3, I suppose JM will understand...
Ok... back to my countdown. I have decided not to go anywhere dat's packed wif ppl... spent my last few minutes of Y2007 at hme watching tv while waiting for XL to finish her show b4 we proceed to head towards Carrie's hse in the early morn of Y2008! Cosy place wif gd companion... 1st pic of the year was also taken by Van... But where's e pic??? I haven even seen it... Wan 2 post my 1st pic of the year oso cannot liao... Haiz...
Anyway, when 3 gals gathered tog... its all nothing but gossips again. Haa~ Got to know a very shocking news on 1 of my poly classmates + suan'in ppl like Edmund n Weiqiang. Poor guys... but we certainly haf a great time luffing over how the 2 Maria were clearing up the mess left behind. We left ard 5am... *yawnz* Home sweet home....
1st wake up call of the year goes to... Ms Tang Jiamin...! She called & asked if I was keen to go out... *Yawnz...* Not keen loh... Haa~ She also broke a good news to me... which woke up mi instantly loh. Lolz...
Anyway, I called her back asking her out for dinner since I haven had any decent meals for the day & JM reminded mi dat... "新的一年, 要吃大鱼大肉 to celebrate mah..." Lolz... We also started our 1st episode of 食之路口...! Watch out tis space & stay tune...
Did u c JM here in tis pic? She's queuing up for the Keuk Pieti + popiah...
While waiting 4 JM to return wif the Kueh Pieti, Let's check it out wad we have ordered...
1) La La
2) BBQ Stingray
3) Hokkien Mee
4) Fried Oyster (Finished eating liaoz...)
5) 1 big glass of sugarcane...
JM is back with the kueh pieti (Left) + popiah... Popiah is so-so & its so ex loh! $2/roll...
Welcome to the show presented by both Jiamin + p0h...!
In case u r still clueless where we were at... Check out the below pic... Got it now???
On the bus ride to the next location, JM received a phone call from Hoi Ming...!
Welcome to Hotel 81... Tis is our next place we gonna explore aft our dinner...! Opsss...
Its the Lew Lian stall beside Hotel 81 lah... Dun get the wrong idea ok???
Jiamin posing wif D24 Lew Lian...
Its my turn now...!
Look at the glutton look of JM... Lolz...
Enormous Lew Lian...
The bin to throw the shells... we only contributed a fraction of it. Dun be mistaken...! ;)
Ok... I suppose it will be a gd year to start wif bah... Good food + companion...! Huat... Huat... Huattt ahhh...!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home