No topic...
The rain jus seems to pour heavily rite now & I'm in a ever ready mood 2 Zzz but somehow the urge to blog seems to override zhou gong's power... Haa~
I'm beginning to get worried for BK's project as well. All requires nite works aft 10pm & the monsoon tis year seems to be badly delayed. Only recently, the rain started to pour. This wasn't the case many years back den... (Yes, I noe some will tell mi... Global warming lah... the world has changed....) I jus pray hard for him dat his project will not be badly delayed... handover can still be done in mid March... ;)
2nd time loggin to tonite... jus finished digesting my debts... 1 down which i nid not pay since i had kinda "pay too much" in the beginning of tis mth... I'm not loaded but jus wanna clear in adv since i have gotten my AWS in Dec... Lighten my load? I hope i'm dd it rite... hee~
On top of dat... was looking at wad r the things which I can redeem wif my points.... something which i had always wanted is part of the rewards... A stay in Banyan Tree Villa loh... jus simply dun quite like the location dat's all; Bintan.... :( A place which I had remind myself a thousand & one times dat I would not like to return in the next 5yrs loh... Lolz... Its jus a horrible place dat reminds mi of the horrible sandflies & the itch... *p0h shivers in fear....*
Btw, jus saw the pics taken last Sun for YT's b'day celebration cum my dearest friends virgin ice skating experience... Lolz... It was jus a not very right outing when we first started... imagine the 4 of us trying to balance, walk + holding on the railings etc... Anyway, i'm glad dat all of us "graduated" w/o having to hold on to the railings! Ain't u proud of our achievements? Haa~ So anyone wanna sign up for our next ice-skating session? Kindly prepare the following:
1) $14 for first 2hrs
2) $2 for a pair of gloves / if u haf any, u can bring yrs along...
3) a pair of socks
4) Jacket (in case u feel cold when u r in there)
The proud graduates of the day....
p0h...
Gloria... my student of the day..!
Ok.. enough said... Time 2 spend some quality time wif my dearest Zhou Gong liaoz... I'm coming.... ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home