Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sentimental p0h...???

Haf u ever lost something which u personally like it and when someone replaces it, it has prob lost the sentimental value of it...?
Well, it all happened last Fri... I realised my precious keychain got lost when another coll of mine wanted to borrow the key to open up the cabinet. I searched thru my mobile pedestral. Somehow tis familiar keychain (its a mini DHL t-shirt shape rubber keychain) dun seem to be there; I cld only find the "naked" key chain wif the key attached to it. I was quite puzzled as to y was the keychain not attached to the key & who was the last person who borrowed it. Of coz I was pissed... I turned ard & asked C, who was the last person who borrowed the key + placed it back in my tray. Perhaps I sounded pretty harsh; she defended herself saying she returned the key in the original condition. While she was still toking, I turned ard & din wan to hear any of the "excuses"... Argggg....
Aft turning back, all I can hear later on was C flipping thru her files, opening her drawer to search for it... I jus had a tot... was I too harsh earlier? Getting pissed wif someone wif a lost keychain??? Erm... I've got no idea... Haiz...
She also made some efforts to check wif the others to see if they had extra stock for dat. Though, she managed to get a new one, to me it was jus a replacement. Its no longer the same old one... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home