Early bird catches the worm???
I tink I'm those "A leopard will nv change its spots" kind of person when it comes to puntuality. For the 1st time this year, I left my hse at 0810h for work loh!!! Well, its not becoz i decided to turn over a new leaf overnite. Nothing changed coz I was forced to do it man. Faced wif tremedous pressure from coll + boss, I had to be in office by 0830h for a offsite meeting @ Changi South by 0900h!!! Still got echo aft dat saying..."Meeting at 9am......"
Back to the early morn bus ride.... there was an unusally high traffic aft the junction @ Serangoon North. Imagine the jam was so bad dat no much improvments in traffic & it was up to my office. Perhaps tis is oso the only time i love traffic jam! It means i can take my nap loh... haa~
Well, I wasn't the only person who's late loh. Fayy who happens to board the bus aft mine is also stuck there. I knew I'm jus gonna be late & damn late, i sms our dear Fayy asking on her whereabouts, looks like we're on the same boat; both stuck in Hougang. Guess wad she replied me shortly..."Can u buy sandwich 4 mi? Tuna / egg mayo oso can..." I was like... "Huh... I'm oso stuck here leh, go where n buy...?" *faintz*
Anyway, thanks to the jam, I still reached the office @ 9am. Btw, its my own office & not changi south loh... Lolz... Looks like p0h the early bird still misses the worm....
"Sunday = Public Holiday...."
Back in office aft the meeting, we were all so excited consolidating the tix for the Night Safari tix den 1 of my coll's bf sms her if Sunday is considered PH coz the tix is not applicable for eve of PH & PH. Can someone help to logic how does Sunday = Public Hols..??? My coll quite persistant & said becoz "nobody worked on Sun, so its the same for PH mah..." OMG... Dat's not all... on my way hme, she asked mi again y is Sunday not equal to PH loh... I wish I can agree wif her coz if a PH falls on a Sun, the following day is be a off day for mi loh!!! I wish for dat too... When will the day comes ah...? Lolz...
Anyway, there's so much 1st time for tis year loh... Argggg....
1) Woke up early + go off for work when I'm prob still in bed on the usual days...
2) My pants torn for the 1st time tis year; it's obviously not the 1st time it happened 2 mi loh...
3) Worked OT till 7+; I can't rem when was my last time working OT in office. Nv like to stay late in this office... no sense of security leh...
4) No more liao loh! Still tink I'm not suay enough ah...???
Haiz... looks like I better go 拜拜 to ward off the suay'ness off mi... Help....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home